• Fuzunga - December 26, 2011 11:24 p.m.

So I was reading this and I thought "Surely they won't include the Companion Cube, for it it merely a cube and not a box." And then I thought "Number one will surely from Metal Gear Solid, for it has the most significant boxes in all of gaming." GamesRadar, I am disappoint.
  • BladedFalcon - December 27, 2011 5:32 a.m.

And here I thought "People are smart enough to read the title of an article and realize that it's about NEW games released in 2011, not of all time" But once again it seems that I've overestimated people's overall intelligence and capacity for even the most basic reading and reasoning.
  • Sjoeki - December 27, 2011 11:16 a.m.

Don't know why but I see a killing spree in your future.
  • Primed - December 27, 2011 11:48 a.m.

I think he just needs to take part in an old timey fisticuffs fight. A "boxing" match, if you will excuse my pun.
  • BladedFalcon - December 27, 2011 3:06 p.m.

Psh, nah, I'm way too lazy and jaded to ever bother in any kind of aggression to anyone, even idiots. Not to mention it'd be a futile effort, there are too many in this world for any single gun to get rid of them XD See, it's much easier to just ruffle their feathers when they open their mouths :P
  • birdman1041 - December 28, 2011 12:14 p.m.

"it's much easier to just ruffle their feathers when they open their mouths" = I just love to troll
  • BladedFalcon - December 28, 2011 3:16 p.m.

To people that deserve the trolling? hell yes. You won't see me giving shit to people with a reasonable claim or opinion, however.
  • birdman1041 - December 28, 2011 10:12 p.m.

{____________} = lack of response to self-admitted TROLL
  • BladedFalcon - December 28, 2011 10:48 p.m.

And yet you just responded at me :P Also, feel free to call me if a troll if you like. I don't really think the label holds any water anyway unless I am actually trolling. Something I am pretty sure I haven't done to you or your comments so far.
  • Sjoeki - December 28, 2011 4:57 p.m.

hehehe I finally figured out your pun as I didn't read that sentence under the headlines before. Also we don't have boxingday here in the netherlands, but that's a poor excuse.
  • snipes101 - December 27, 2011 12:58 p.m.

Well mr smarty pants...if you want to get technical, there was the Metal Gear Solid HD collection released. OLD games made NEW by SHINY HD graphics! Released conveniently enough in TWO THOUSAND AND ELEVEN for you BOXING...err...GAMING pleasure! yay!
  • BladedFalcon - December 27, 2011 3:01 p.m.

I DID get technical, and slapping an already made game with just a higher definition does not a new game make. It's like saying the Snow white Blu-Ray was a whole new movie from Disney altogether *rolls eyes* Also, it's the third time I've had to explain this in these comments, something I wouldn't need to do if people used their brains a bit more and learned how to distinguish "new" games from re-releases. There's a good reason why re-releases of a game, no matter how good they are, never get nominated for anything when the yearly awards come. That's because they ALREADY got nominated back when, y'know, they were actually released and new. Having slightly better defined polygons didn't make any of the MGS didn't add anything new to the story, or the gameplay, did it?
  • LegendofZenda - December 27, 2011 4:14 p.m.

"There's a good reason why re-releases of a game, no matter how good they are, never get nominated for anything when the yearly awards come" This is going to bite you in the ass so hard when Ocarina starts winning some awards. Relax.
  • BladedFalcon - December 27, 2011 4:40 p.m.

Firstly: I said a re-release, not a remake. There's a difference in that a remake usually has not only a graphical overhaul, but also gameplay and even story tweaks, like the twin snakes. An HD re-release however, doesn't really do much of this Secondly.You sound pretty sure it will win anything at all. I might have taken that a bit more seriously before Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 came out to give the 3DS something original and worthy of mention. But don't worry, if it actually wins anything, I'll gladly rear my ass so it'll be easier to bite :P But with those two games out, pretty sure no respectable site or magazine would give the
  • Fuzunga - December 27, 2011 5:28 p.m.

There was a MGS release this year.
  • Fuzunga - December 27, 2011 5:35 p.m.

Apparently, it is YOU who did not read the title: "The Top 7... Most significant boxes in video games from 2011" MGS HD Collection is a game that released in 2011. No where does it say that the games on the list have to be new releases.
  • BladedFalcon - December 27, 2011 8:58 p.m.

Er... it should NEED to be said, I thought it was common sense to assume they meant new games. But eh, guess I'm asking too much out of you, not even gonna try explaining myself YET again.
  • BladedFalcon - December 27, 2011 9 p.m.

*shouldn't
  • BaraChat - December 26, 2011 9:24 p.m.

I take my virtual hat off to you gentlemen of GR. Well played.
  • quincytheodore - December 26, 2011 8:49 p.m.

I feel... safe...