Topics

Top 7

• hbman122 - September 26, 2011 9:38 a.m.

It seems that I'm the only one that hasn't encountered any Dead Island bugs. I have it for PC and i haven't encountered ANY bugs.....but I'm only on chapter 2 so time will tell, but it fine so far :D and its such a good game!! really enjoying it! :D
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - September 26, 2011 10:30 a.m.

Dead Island's worst bugs don't really crop up until a bit further into the game.
  • Darthspud - September 26, 2011 10:43 a.m.

I'm at the end and have hardly encountered any bugs! Must be lucky!
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - September 26, 2011 10:56 a.m.

It can also depend on what character you're playing. For instance, I played as Logan so I threw a lot of weapons... if you throw a lot, you'll see weapons just disappear or get stuck under the world.
  • Jewjitsu24 - September 26, 2011 11:29 a.m.

I play Logan too and the only times weapons have disappeared were when I threw them and died when they were still stuck inside living zombies.
  • StonedMagician99 - September 26, 2011 11:27 a.m.

I actually haven't had any bugs either. I'm on chapter 4, I think. I'm loving the game so far, though!
  • macabredeath - September 26, 2011 9:29 a.m.

Oblivion was horribly buggy but awsome
  • avery78 - September 26, 2011 9:21 a.m.

those bugs shown in the videos for fallout could give kids nightmares...lol
  • FVDub - September 26, 2011 9 a.m.

Where's the mention of more Obsidian games? Every game they have ever made is horribly buggy. KOTOR 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2 were great once you got past all the technical problems.
  • ShowMeYourKitties - September 26, 2011 8:53 a.m.

Halo 2: super-jumps. Almost as amusing as the actual multiplayer
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - September 26, 2011 8:42 a.m.

Nice top 7, but as David pointed out is his article a while back, not ALL bugs are bad...in fact in a game like oblivion little glitches like that paintbrush trick can make the overall experience way more fun, you saw in the video how they were used to make stands for weapons and that's great. Games are realising this too, recently Bethesda commented they often leave glitches in on purpose and apparently the team behind the halo remake are doing their best to ensure old glitches that people enjoyed will still work. as for Skyrim, im pre-ordering that game just so I can have a week or two enjoying the hilarious bugs before it all gets patched up.
  • rob619 - September 26, 2011 8:39 a.m.

Dead Island could be a great game, but boy are the bugs just sooo bad! Has anybody else experienced the problem when you enter a new area and the loading happens for the new level/area etc, I literally have to stand still for the environment graphics to load up! Looks so bloody bad
  • Cenobite85 - September 26, 2011 8:38 a.m.

My main one is Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. I actually never encountered any real noticable bugs until my second playthrough wheere I noticed siloettes of every character in the night sky on the beach and later my penthouse apartment kept creating imovable chairs that blocked the door so I needed to crawl out using the vents. That was fun.
  • festerblatz82 - September 26, 2011 4:24 p.m.

The fan patch for Bloodlines makes it a fantastic game.
  • raidramon0 - September 26, 2011 8:36 a.m.

Anyone remember Final Fantasy 1 for NES? Remember how there were some programming bugs that made some spells useless? But I loved it anyway.
  • Darkwun - September 26, 2011 8:20 a.m.

The Gears Magic car iece was my fave piece of writing... ever!
  • Puk1991 - September 26, 2011 8:06 a.m.

Anyone play deadly creatures on Wii, packed full of spiders and what not, great game but full of bugs. I'm doin this right aren't I?
  • FVDub - September 26, 2011 8:55 a.m.

No, I think this article is reserved for the big bugs, like those in Earth Defense Force. The bugs in Deadly Creatures are just regular sized and not that bad.
  • jackthemenace - September 26, 2011 7:45 a.m.

Never really had any of the massive bugs in FO3, and in NV only had the ED-E glitch. REALLY wish I'd seen some of the fun ones in FO and Oblivion though. And honestly? I hope Skyrim is FUL of hilarious glitches. i hope they put them in ON PURPOSE.
  • MidianGTX - September 26, 2011 8:36 a.m.

They're definitely present in the version of the game that was at the Eurogamer Expo, my friend had a mammoth spawn above his head and kill him instantly.