Topics

Top 7 WTF

• ThatGamerDude - September 5, 2011 11:41 p.m.

Glad to see some of the games ive enjoyed are on this list especially Just Cause 2. Had for over a year and im still playing the hell out of it. Just wish a sequel will get announced soon.
  • rob619 - September 6, 2011 5:12 a.m.

I know wheres the sequel!! I want Just Cause 3!! :)
  • Yeager1122 - September 5, 2011 11:34 p.m.

Just cause 2 still never finished it but what i played was great got it on a whim and though it looked meh.
  • Thequestion 121 - September 5, 2011 7:59 p.m.

Great Top 7 article :)
  • Grif - September 5, 2011 7:48 p.m.

Wonderful top 7
  • Hobogonigal - September 5, 2011 4:29 p.m.

I've played a few of these games and wouldn't mind playing the rest. Except for Hannah Montanah though, you'll have to do a bit more convincing if you want me to give that a try!
  • kit07 - September 5, 2011 3:37 p.m.

yes yes GR, we know B:AA won GOTY and beat out uncharted 2. i think you guys mention that everytime you post an AA story. anyways can't wait for B:AC!
  • Japanaman - September 5, 2011 2:58 p.m.

The top game should have been Earth Defense Force 2017.
  • Japanaman - September 5, 2011 2:57 p.m.

Games I thought would be horrid, but turned out to be awesome were, Ride or Die, Rogue Trip, Vigilante 8, Saints Row, Summer Beach Heat Volleyball, Robocop for NES, and Motorstorm: Artic Edge.
  • Vault Boy 3001 - September 6, 2011 5:12 a.m.

Wait, you actually thought the first Saints Row was good?
  • ncurry2 - September 5, 2011 2:42 p.m.

I do love me some Just Cause 2 action. The monster truck you can get from the DLC is so epic. If I could only play one game for the rest of forever, it would be Just Cause 2.
  • Manguy17 - September 5, 2011 2:13 p.m.

hmm, I loved JC2 demo, but I found the full game pretty dull, i guess I played the demo for so long i bored myself of the good stuff, so when i played the full game I just realized the bad. Also,Arkham asylum was an odd one for me, much like bioshock, I enjoyed it for half of it, then I just got bored and didnt finish it.
  • Redeater - September 5, 2011 1:38 p.m.

Great list though I would have loved to have seen Bioshock 2 on here. There was SO much negative response to that game being announced!
  • TheRandomFool - September 5, 2011 1:37 p.m.

If there was a way to layer over the voice acting in JC2, then it would have been a fantastic game. Hell, who cares about accents. Anything that would make it not sound like nails on a chalkboard every time one of the islanders opened their face holes.
  • codystovall - September 5, 2011 1:30 p.m.

Who the hell would prefer spiderman/hulk to batman?
  • Redeater - September 5, 2011 1:41 p.m.

Uh, you never played any of the Batman games did you? Spiderman 2 = gaming bliss. Anything before Asylum = crap. And YES I am including Batman NES......that game is still terrible!
  • PanicJester - September 5, 2011 2:18 p.m.

The NES one wasn't that bad =P
  • codystovall - September 5, 2011 4:42 p.m.

Its just the "why it shouldve sucked" said "when it released" but even before it released I could tell it would be better if not more interesting than any spiderman game...or hulk. spiderman 2 was meh.
  • jackthemenace - September 5, 2011 1:14 p.m.

I do love the LEGO games, and Arkham Asylum was brilliant, even if the 'upgrades' often felt completely unnecessary. I don't see why just Cause 2 is on the list though; That should have been awesome, but it sucked.
  • sutrebla15 - September 5, 2011 1:08 p.m.

I thought Batman was gonna be awesome...and was right!