Topics

Halloweek Top 7

• calvincfb - February 20, 2014 10:14 p.m.

I've finished FFVIII yesterday and I say that the theory of squall being dead is flawed, in the game universe everything makes sense, ultimecia is there since the beggining, time travel makes sense, everything in the game makes sense for that universe, people need to chill, it's a final fantasy game, it's supposed to have crazy and nonsensical plot twists, it's not supposed to mirror reality. And why would squall die by being impaled with ice? We've seen final fantasy characters being burned to ashes, torn to pieces and yet remaining alive, I really don't see the problem.
  • petermax - February 23, 2014 12:10 a.m.

I agree with that. if he was dead, we would never see D-district prison. Because since he had never seen it before then he wouldn't be able to "create" a memory of it.
  • PIanet - February 27, 2014 12:02 p.m.

Either or, the creepypasta is a WAY better story for that game. Makes me wish it was so.
  • KinKin - March 5, 2014 12:12 a.m.

They are possible in the universe.. That doesn't mean a man dying can't result in a lifetime flashing before his eyes.
  • waffle224 - February 21, 2014 9:23 a.m.

fallout 3 - they also predicted the exact date and time of the death of gary coleman.
  • jrbdog - March 11, 2014 12:23 p.m.

According to Fallout 3, Queen Elizabeth is going to die in 8 days. If she dies, I will be totally freaked out.
  • I-Juat-Want-HL3 - April 10, 2014 5:42 a.m.

Wait... can they predict the date and time of Half Life 3!?!?!?!!!!!?!
  • Fuzunga - February 21, 2014 8 p.m.

Needs more Halo ghosts.
  • Eris_of_chaos - February 27, 2014 3:14 p.m.

but those are not an URBAN LEGEND they are confirmed as existing and are a result of a AI glich
  • petermax - February 23, 2014 12:19 a.m.

That Pokémon one is a load of crock. I have played both versions and the music is the same.
  • xiixarkanum - May 12, 2014 9 p.m.

But you're already dead...
  • ETERNALa7xREST - March 3, 2014 2:23 p.m.

"4:02 March 19" I find it weird that I was born at 4:06 on March 19 ._.
  • NeoCrimson - July 20, 2014 12:32 p.m.

About the theory "Squall is dead" of FFVIII, in my opinion... Squall not dies in the game. (spoilers) If he die on Disk 1 everything that follows from disc 2 onwards would not make sense, we would not know the role of Edea, the connection with Laguna, Ellone, etc. Squall does not die in disc 4 (spoilers) because the the video where Selphie and Irvine filmed the celebration after beating Ultimecia, everyone is happy, that means that everything went well (include Squall alive). Also, Kitase in the interview in the Ultimania says that in the game there is a happy ending.
  • Rorschach - December 15, 2014 1:30 p.m.

Thanks for the nightmares, Gamesradar. Great article!