Topics

Halloweek Top 7

• killercroc72 - November 4, 2012 10:24 a.m.

Well, I only recognized the Minecraft one, but the other ones still managed to creep me the hell out.
  • blackrealm - November 4, 2012 12:03 a.m.

i already knew almost all of those, but that faceless squall? Daaaaaaaamn you got me there, that sacred the shit out of me
  • 8bitBaby - November 3, 2012 3:48 p.m.

man, i don't recognize ANY of these gaming urban legends. hell, I played FF8, and never made that kind of connection. I was way too busy being bored out of my mind playing it. what a boring effing game. I beat it tho, and watched it til the end of the credits. boring. i guess ive been living under a rock or something this last decade and a half.
  • Fuzunga - November 3, 2012 2:34 p.m.

Though for sure this list would include the ghosts of Halo.
  • hiner - November 3, 2012 6:35 a.m.

Story about Ben is creepy enough but that's all it is, just a story. It was made up by the author. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/majoras-mask-creepypasta-ben-drowned
  • Kyo - November 2, 2012 10:01 p.m.

That Squall story(mostly the picture) gave me chills LOL creepy.. and I never got to beat the game cuz half way through my ps3 died and I lost the data.. still haven't tried again but damn that's crazy to think about. lol Also the Pokemon legend... I read a VERY VERY long story about it the end was like the end of a book but still a great read wish I remembered what it was called lol If there's a game that makes me feel creeped out even to this day it's pokemon blue. when i watch videos/hear the music from it I feel the same way I felt when I played it when I was a little boy haha
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 2, 2012 6:54 p.m.

I was shocked the Ben story wasn't on there... I'm happy the community pulled through for once Lol
  • FierceVoltage - November 1, 2012 6:47 p.m.

Also what was the island in Goldeneye thing?
  • camerinian - November 24, 2012 9:54 p.m.

It refers to an island that can be seen from the Dam, via a sniper rifle. There were rumors of special weapons, strange enemies, etc. hidden away on there. Unfortunately, none of it's true. Gametrailers did a video where they used a cheat device to turn off clipping, and they walked over the sea to the island. There is literally nothing more than an empty tower over there
  • FierceVoltage - November 1, 2012 6:39 p.m.

Wait what was the thing about the unknowns spelling "LEAVE NOW"? I did not hear about that?
  • PoisonWar - November 1, 2012 4:56 p.m.

God damn, really like this sort of stuff, Great article guys!
  • DeeEss - November 1, 2012 10:40 a.m.

Ha! I just got the "WAKE UP" thing. :) I wonder who's torturing me. I bet they're douchebags.
  • Cwf2008 - November 1, 2012 12:08 a.m.

As much as I love this new format, I would like it even more if I could read the damn article. Seeing as when I click "next" nothing happens, that is not possible
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 2, 2012 9:42 a.m.

What operating system/browser are you using? I'll try to get this flagged asap.
  • john-peden - November 2, 2012 7:46 p.m.

I'm having the same issue on my Nexus 7 with both stock browser and chrome
  • InfogramesRadar - November 4, 2012 4:51 p.m.

Same here on plain old google chrome