• angel_of_ioren - November 5, 2009 2:52 p.m.

Great article Chris. You managed to make me laugh, even though the article highlights how sad the Wii actually is. I was initially excited about the Wii, having grown up with the NES and SNES. However, I like a console to allow me to play videogames, not shitty versions of real activities. Soon there'll be a plastic NES controller sleeve to put over the Wii-mote so that playing virtual console games will feel like the "real thing."
  • SausageLozenge - November 5, 2009 1:28 p.m.

If I had a Pulitzer I would give it to you Chris. I watercolor paint and it is expensive. Quality paint will run you 15-25$ for a tube the size of your thumb.
  • xXHaloKillerXx - November 5, 2009 12:47 p.m.

Natal will own though. Im still not sure about Sonys dild....i mean controller!! I hate Wii. and the idiot who said the Wiis contoller is good because of the cursor is an idiot. Nobody even cares about the curser.
  • joedix88 - November 5, 2009 12:08 p.m.

I ACTUALLY Thought that "Line Rider" WAS A flash game, lol.
  • WrathLord03 - November 5, 2009 10:11 a.m.

Yeah, after the EyeToy games came out (What was it? A few years ago?) Motion Control was really hip (even though it was still quite basic at that stage). Now its just...not.
  • Clownsarescary - November 5, 2009 9:32 a.m.

Anyone want to place bets on GalenMarek being A - a vehement Wii owener, B - under the age of 10, C - having never read the article? Go back to playing Balls of Fury. I'll be busy shooting Nerfs at my strutting cat.
  • shnazzyone - November 5, 2009 6:13 a.m.

Yeah.. but think of all the money you are saving by buying a wii with madworld as opposed to having your own deathmatch tournament!!!! Also, compare the prices of a $200 wii to buying a tennis racket, balls, a bowling ball, an alleyway, the sneakers, boxing gloves, a boxing ring, a personal boxing trainer, renting a baseball field, finding friends to play baseball with, a baseball bat, baseballs, scorekeepers, golf course membership, golf clubs, golf balls, and golf cart. Your reasoning is extremely flawed!
  • GalenMarek - November 5, 2009 4:53 a.m.

This is....... the STUPIDEST ARTICLE YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!! It doesn't even make sense AT ALL
  • iKOemos - November 5, 2009 3:10 a.m.

The gaming controller has already been perfected. Don't screw it up with a wand that looks like a dildo and a glorified Eyetoy. Leave well enough alone.
  • nadrewod999 - November 5, 2009 2:39 a.m.

(nadrewod999 reads article) 0_O (re-reads article) :) (notices scene from "Minority Report" as a "Present" view of what we do with our motion control) XD GR IS THE FUNNIEST GAMING WEBSITE EVER!
  • michaelmcc827 - November 5, 2009 2:09 a.m.

excellent article!! Not too much text but very convincing and entertaining.
  • Cwf2008 - November 5, 2009 2:02 a.m.

You may be just about ready, but i am ready: Motion controls, FUCK OFF
  • Yeager1122 - November 5, 2009 1:44 a.m.

And this is why i sold my wii.
  • GAYMER - November 5, 2009 1:19 a.m.

OMG, whats Wario doing to that money bag?!?!
  • ChainsawHero - November 5, 2009 12:49 a.m.

If it weren't for the retro games on the Wii, I would have sold mine a while ago.
  • defiance0fchaos - November 5, 2009 12:49 a.m.

Hmm good point on the tennis, but good tennis rackets (K-Six One tour, the one I use) costs 150 at my coach's shop, and 175 at sport chalet. Almost as much as a Wii.
  • CatrParrot - November 5, 2009 12:46 a.m.

And to think how many people were so excited about the Wii. So, who wants to bet Project Natal will receive an equal amount of criticism?
  • alwaysbetondukelombardi - November 5, 2009 12:28 a.m.

Actually, since you got the extra Wiimote with Wii Tennis you would need to buy 2 tennis rackets which would leave you with only $196.00
  • REIGNx777 - November 4, 2009 11:03 p.m.

@cyberninja - is that a sentence?
  • Xeacons - November 4, 2009 10:04 p.m.

Motion capture NOTHING! Ha! I can't wait to see how bad Project Natal and Sony's "magic wand" thing flop and everybody goes back to classic controllers. You know what REALLY made the Wiimote any success at all? THE CURSER! Point and Click! The same action every PC has survived off of for the last 20 years (which I might add has been a bit lacking on the major consoles). Not the Wiimote Waggle.