• FreekinIdiot - April 15, 2010 2:28 p.m.

"So I walked up to the two guards and stabbed them both in the face with my hidden blades...to avoid capture all i had to do was run round a corner and sit on a bench with some strangers and they ran right past me!! Awesome." Nearby punters put down their pints and slowly move away.
  • drewbian - April 15, 2010 2:16 p.m.

"man i totally raped some 12 year olds the other night. what noobs"
  • CountFenring - April 15, 2010 2 p.m.

I dunno why, but the Dead Rising one is by far my favorite.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - April 15, 2010 1:55 p.m.

AH! The Sims I like
  • Joker961 - April 15, 2010 1:55 p.m.

• jackknife-lorry - April 15, 2010 1:51 p.m.

GTA had some classics, I had months of funny looks at work after I said to my gamer friend - "I was going to kill everyone in the club with my machine gun but they had a dance competition on so I did that instead and won"
  • rxb - April 15, 2010 1:43 p.m.

I love this article, it reminds me of suppressing Halo 3 talk in the pub because I didnt want to sound like a geek. These days we dont care and can often heard saying 'Enemy UAV online'. We should know better.
  • phoenix_wings - April 15, 2010 1:37 p.m.

This is hilarious! There's so many times my boyfriend and I have been talking about a particularly gruesome game, and we just get some of the most shocked expressions from people, especially as we laugh about it. The best one for me comes from GTA4. "Remember in the park? Those two people were running up the stairs on the path and we mowed them down with the Cadillac? The expression on their face was classic."
  • EnragedTortoise1 - April 15, 2010 1:27 p.m.

Lol, some of these are pretty clever.. the airplane one brought back memories of being pulled over at airport security because they thought my DS case was a bomb. :P