Topics

Worst of 2010

• Spybreak8 - December 17, 2010 9:01 a.m.

Oh and it goes without saying that the commentary made my day.
  • Spybreak8 - December 17, 2010 8:58 a.m.

Wow the Sled Shred and another Wii game I've already forgotten were hilarious. Seriously that Sled Shred box is worse than some Xbox Indie Box Art!
  • shyfonzie - December 17, 2010 7:56 a.m.

MIKEL THANK YOU FOR YOUR PUBLIC SERVICE
  • Samael - December 17, 2010 5:07 a.m.

Fanfuggintastic. The best recurring article on GR. You are a master craftsman Mikel.
  • AgentKidSociety - December 17, 2010 4:30 a.m.

Woah! Mikel, I think it is?! (sorry, don't visit here often), thank you so much for this article! I haven't laughed until I cried for a LONG time...
  • RazorRaptor9 - December 17, 2010 4:27 a.m.

Awesome article, I especially liked the Just Dance 2 and "YOUR SOUL IS HIS NOW, FOOL!" line.
  • BluesyFish - December 17, 2010 4:13 a.m.

i kinda like tims hair like that. but then again, i just bought braid in the humble bundle yesterday for a dollar, cause im a late to the party poser ahole, lalalalala!
  • Scotch - December 17, 2010 3:52 a.m.

Best part of my year. Always love the repeat zoom in on an image.
  • BLOODmuffins - December 17, 2010 2:56 a.m.

Dear God those were ugly...great article though, Mikel
  • GammaGames - December 17, 2010 midnight

Haha this is my favorite article I've read ever! I couldn't help but notice, how many where on Nintendo consoles? How many did Storm City Games make?
  • Ilyere - December 16, 2010 11:49 p.m.

Hahaha, these are hilarious! Especially the fisherman dude!
  • DreamWeaverPL - December 16, 2010 11:03 p.m.

BloodStone cover art is VERY GOOD. It's called SIMPLISTIC, but all of you simpletons are not meant to understand it. It's similar with Singularity. Go fap to a cover of Dead Space 2, Splatterhouse or Starcraft II. OOOH, VIDEO GAME HERO FACE. SO GOOD. Or maybe WoW: Cataclysm? And what about Gran Tourismo and announced Forza IV? CARS CARS CARS VROOOM LOOK AT ME I'M A GROWN MAN, MUM.
  • celticsfan645 - December 16, 2010 11 p.m.

Look what they did to Larry Legend, i tried to scream in horror but i couldnt stop vomiting
  • willyfoureyes - December 16, 2010 10:38 p.m.

I always had a feeling that Mitsunari secretly wanted to hate-f*** Ieyasu. The man's name is on his lips way more than what's humanly healthy. This cover illustration confirms it.
  • DanAmrich - December 16, 2010 9:45 p.m.

Dur. This year it's 40 in 2010.
  • DanAmrich - December 16, 2010 9:44 p.m.

In 2008 you found 20 bad examples. In 2009, 25. This year, it's 2010. Whatever you're doing to stop this, it's clearly not enough.
  • Yeager1122 - December 16, 2010 9:22 p.m.

This article was so funny laughed at the entire thing.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - December 16, 2010 9:19 p.m.

Christ. Looking for all this box art for the feature must mentally drain you Mikel. Your pain is my pleasure, thanks.
  • Zaphers - December 16, 2010 9:16 p.m.

This has been my favourite article every year. Great work Mikel.
  • elilupe - December 16, 2010 9:02 p.m.

The Deadliest Catch one reminds me of Call of Duty 2