Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• steve03man - July 20, 2010 2:16 a.m.

Who would've known that a game could be so bad in 3-Dimensions?
  • sam451lovesaynrandtista - July 20, 2010 2:09 a.m.

Nice article, I liked how all the "good" quotes were actually bad quotes in disguise. It was a nice touch.
  • RonnyLive19881 - July 20, 2010 1:33 a.m.

I was going to go ape shit if you listed Deadly Premonition, I love that game Lol.
  • EDfromRED - July 20, 2010 12:04 a.m.

Ha, ha, ha, great article. I hope the poor reviewers assigned these clunkers got hazard pay!
  • Psylockerules - July 19, 2010 10:41 p.m.

i really hope Dead or alive gets back to its fighting routes!!!
  • JayBeat - July 19, 2010 10:20 p.m.

The GIF with the two people made it so hard to read the words around it.
  • Strangleme - July 19, 2010 10:03 p.m.

I"m still interested in Naughty Bear. Those other games are just pure shit though!!
  • IceBlueKirby - July 19, 2010 9:48 p.m.

Man, I thought Naughty Bear would be good, but now I'm not sure I want to play it. Oh well. Haven't played any of those other games, or been interested in them, so good thing there.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - July 19, 2010 9:41 p.m.

Damn, naughty bear! I trusted and believed in you! :'( ReCaptcha: I'm surfboard - LOLWUT
  • metalgatesolid - July 19, 2010 9:27 p.m.

Naughty Bear should have been the Bully or Manhunt of this gen. So dissapointed by what i have read. Still...maybe for a sequel put 3D on the box...
  • Mcan50 - July 19, 2010 8:35 p.m.

The picture of the dad and kid in 3D glasses is so amazingly gay... yet I can't stop watching it!
  • CrashmanX - July 19, 2010 8:35 p.m.

@crumbdunky um, what? Movie tie in, are you crazy? This isnt related to Bay formers at all. This is pure Gen 1 Transformers action.
  • NinjaJamez - July 19, 2010 8:35 p.m.

when a list of bad games starts with iron man 2 you known you're in for some shit
  • FantasticMrStarFox - July 19, 2010 8:28 p.m.

DoA just looks like a game about tits at this point.
  • Clovin64 - July 19, 2010 8:18 p.m.

I made more spelling mistakes than usual in my previous comment. I feel ashamed.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - July 19, 2010 8:16 p.m.

I thought Naughty Bear was gonna be good, until I actually saw it in action. Then I died a little inside.
  • Clovin64 - July 19, 2010 8:16 p.m.

I've only heard of some of these games. Maybe I've only been paying attention to good games lately? That 3D games was on the 360? It looks worse than about 90% of PS1 games! Also, it seems like forever since DOA was actually a fighting games. Lets home this doesnt happen to Street Fighter or Soul Calibur. Anyhoo, this article has made me depressed. I need to re-read your BEST games of 2010 article in order to cheer myself up. Aside from these atrocities 2010 has been an awesome year for games so far.
  • tayruh - July 19, 2010 8:12 p.m.

I really enjoy Naughty Bear in small chunks. It's pretty much a giant minigame anyway so you have to treat it as one. However, because of that, it's not worth the $50 pricetag. I think $20 or so would have been a lot more acceptable.
  • twinkletitsMcGee - July 19, 2010 8:12 p.m.

What the hell. That 3d game looks worse then half of the N64 games I played.
  • RebornKusabi - July 19, 2010 7:48 p.m.

I love survival horror games, I loved Prison Break (the entire series...) and I love animated fluffy tits... but neither of those three games were worth the discs they were printed on >_>