• GR_HenryGilbert - September 13, 2010 10:38 p.m.

Hey everyone, if you're confused by the second link on page 2 until you see "Special Award: Welcome Back 2007"
  • Aeshir - September 13, 2010 10:38 p.m.

Gaiz, eveyrbody knows halo sux big time all it is are fake people with guns with airplanes! I keed, I keed. Cool article, Broatt.
  • CH3BURASHKA - September 13, 2010 10:37 p.m.

That row of masked men pictures is lol-worthy. Separately, they look mildly-to-very interesting, but when lined up all police-like, it really is funny how similar they are. Great article Charlie. Please come back to the podcast. I miss you.
  • SausageLozenge - September 13, 2010 10:36 p.m.

I give this top 7 list an 8. lol
  • oneshotfinch - September 13, 2010 10:34 p.m.

@GamesRadarBrettElston THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO MAKE US TRUE HALO BELIEVERS SECOND GUESS OUR UNDYING HATRED FOR CHARLIE! DON'T LET IT WORK MY FELLOW MINIONS FLAME CHARLIE WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!!!!!!!!
  • TURbo - September 13, 2010 10:32 p.m.

I consider Halo 2 the first mega midnight release in North America, since according to the "experts" it sold 2.4 million copies on day one in North America Nov 9th, 2004. Bias, your avoiding the review score, which is the most important thing in the industry.
  • TheKnoT - September 13, 2010 10:29 p.m.

I thought they were going to mention the self-recovery shield, and i dont agree witht the misterious masked guy, Samus was before and decades ago
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - September 13, 2010 10:28 p.m.

i waited all day and all i get is a halo top 7, i was expecting top 7 ducks who talk in videogames or something
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - September 13, 2010 10:27 p.m.

ARE YOU BIASED OR NOT? MAKE UP YOUR MIND CHARLIE
  • RogerBauman - September 13, 2010 10:24 p.m.

Not a bad article. I have never really cared for the halo franchise, but do appreciate the ever evolving medium upon which it seems to have effected so much change. Maybe I will finally get around to playing Halo 3.
  • TURbo - September 13, 2010 10:24 p.m.

What will the responses be this time.