• Japanaman - May 2, 2011 1:34 p.m.

At least mention Mario Paint for the 64DD, Wario Blast Featuring Bomberman, Mobile Light Force 2 which is a sequel to Mobile Light Force 1 which is actually Castle Shikigami I the prequel to the the game titled Castle Shikigami II, Dragon Power, a game based upon Dragonball that was totally edited, mention the fact the FF GB games weren't all Final Fantasy games, Power Punch II and the fact it isn't a NES sequel to the Wii game, but a spinoff of Punch-Out! featuring Mike Tyson which was originally supposed to be a sequel.
  • Japanaman - May 2, 2011 1:30 p.m.

Uh, I really had hoped you would features games I never heard of. For real.
  • Siion - May 2, 2011 12:22 p.m.

I'm surprised that i really didn't know any of these. Good list.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - May 2, 2011 12:11 p.m.

I've actually heard of a lot of these. I saw Death By Degrees in a Target clearance bin. :P
  • NightCrawler_358 - May 2, 2011 11:43 a.m.

So is Robo-Ken throwing hadoukens really fast? And that intro text in SF 2010 is hilarious.
  • ThePigHostage - May 2, 2011 11:25 a.m.

lol, I knew Street Fighter 2010 would be on this. Thank you, AVGN!
  • Clovin64 - May 2, 2011 11:22 a.m.

Some of these spin-offs looked pretty neat actually... The only one I actually played was Death By degrees. It was quite mediocre.
  • Gahmah - May 2, 2011 11:07 a.m.

....dear god I've played all of these, am I a horrible person?
  • AdonisX82 - May 2, 2011 10:48 a.m.

Ok, I guess I gotta be the one to defend Street Fighter 2010... Forget that it's called Street Fighter, Forget his name's Ken, forget He sorta looks like a Captain Commando wannabe. This game is awesome. The first and only time I ever skipped school (up until grade 10 anyways) was to spend the entire day playing this game. It was fun, challenging, had a good (not great by Capcom standards, but certainly good) soundtrack, decent graphics, and the charecter was just aweesome. I was SOOOOO hoping he would've shown up in MvsC3. Really, I figure he'd be a perfect fit (along with Vanessa from P.N.03). Capcom has other games it could be ashamed of. Not this one...
  • oufour - May 2, 2011 10:39 a.m.

I've heard of all of these except for death by degrees, golden warrior, and Gargoyle. I read about tingle on the zelda wiki, My grammy bought me viruta quest (Wasn't fun),my stepdad had Chaotix and I heard about Street fighter 2010 from Spoony.
  • Yaro - May 2, 2011 10:36 a.m.

I only heard of Street Fighter 2010 thanks to the angry video game nerd. Obscurity FTW!
  • ShortFuse - May 2, 2011 10:22 a.m.

the Chaotix game looks pretty neat actually... heard of most of the rest, but still find the idea of Tingle having a starring role quite offensive.... Saying that, the zelda games with him in are often my favorites... (not because of him mind you!)
  • codzprc - May 2, 2011 10:11 a.m.

I'd heard of all of these... guess that'd explain my pale complexion.
  • HardMetalManiac - May 2, 2011 9:43 a.m.

Tingle got a fucking video game?! Yeah, cause "everybody" thought he was the BEST part of Majora's Mask.
  • AuthorityFigure - May 2, 2011 9:42 a.m.

I knew of the Tingle game, and I keep a charm printable from the website in my car. (It ensures safe driving courtesy of Tingle).
  • chrisantistas2inchpenis - May 2, 2011 9:40 a.m.

Only heard of the Tingle game and Chaotix. That Street Fighter intro is wonderful Engrish.
  • 4fromK - May 2, 2011 9:20 a.m.

the music in that tingle video is kind of amazingly manic. will have too look for the OST online
  • jackthemenace - May 2, 2011 9:20 a.m.

I've only ever heard of ONE of those- Death by degrees. I read a review of it in the only copy of PSM2 that I ever bought, and it may or may not have actually been written by Nathan Irvine. Probably not. But it WAS from when he was an editor.
  • 2cute2Bcruel - May 2, 2011 9:13 a.m.

Street Fighter 2010 "Ken" and Captain Commando are at least two other Capcom game characters that look like Albert Wesker.
  • Y2Ken - May 2, 2011 8:56 a.m.

Nice Article Justin, actually haven't heard of most of these too! So Street Fighter 2010 would actually be SSFIV I guess, looks like the actuality ended up being quite different from their "vision". :-)