Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Felixthecat - November 23, 2009 11:26 p.m.

The Homer is the best vehicle in the Simpsons Hit & Run next to the Invisible car and the Zombie car. I played it...A LOT. Great article BTW.
  • GamesRadarButtercup - November 23, 2009 10:55 p.m.

My name is Buttercup and I approve of the Daytona USA horse. - B.B.
  • currie - November 23, 2009 10:33 p.m.

Downhill domination is one of THE best PS2 games... sigh. LLama ftw! Recaptcha: BS Homies lolwut?
  • Drumdoctor - November 23, 2009 10:29 p.m.

I actually liked the pipe car. It may be stupid, but it handled well and had good speed.
  • revrock - November 23, 2009 10:27 p.m.

Ahh... Excitebots! Please go buy it so they make more of these games. It's not too late yet!
  • waynski1457 - November 23, 2009 9:59 p.m.

There will always be a special place in my heart for NFS II's T-Rex. I was massive, hard to drive, and tipped over easily. But, you got to drive a T-Rex, so it was very, very awesome.
  • Link555 - November 23, 2009 8:55 p.m.

Am I the only one who would pay the full amount for the homer
  • Link555 - November 23, 2009 8:52 p.m.

these are indeed ridiculous vechicles, I mean a pipe and a metal frog with a tambourine attached to it!
  • jackthemenace - November 23, 2009 8:38 p.m.

seventh...? and i REALLY want one of the homermobiles from road rage in real life! and i'd also still drive the frog car thing. and now, to go build one...
  • GrenadeSpamAndSausages - November 23, 2009 7:15 p.m.

Well done RandyChimp you managed to read the first two lines of the article and shout first, your inteligance astounds us. Ok, enough sarcasm. Robot frog with a tambourine sounds like something you should be able to play on wii music or whatever the hell it was called (does anybody care?) I would also totaly by the homer it's the only car that both repulses and blinds people!
  • luigifan13 - November 23, 2009 3:20 p.m.

btw to all those people who don't know. Herb Powell is Homer's Older Half brother from Season 2 of The Simpsons
  • luigifan13 - November 23, 2009 3:16 p.m.

I actually have the episode of The Simpsons where the Homer was invented on dvd. Can you belive it drove a car companie out of business?
  • oryandymackie - November 23, 2009 2:21 p.m.

What about the llama in Downhill Domination? I swear that game was an under-rated classic of our time, and I pity all you fools who didn't play it and will never play it, although most of you idiots still have a PS2 right? RandyChimp, nobody cares
  • wrapdump - November 23, 2009 1:57 p.m.

Alas, "vehicles" that should have made this list are: The lawnmower in Metropolis Street Racer, and the cow in Super Skidmarks on the megadrive, I remember it was always the centrepiece of the adverts.
  • RandyChimp - November 23, 2009 12:02 p.m.

first I'd buy the homer! It's awesome!