We Recommend

• KREATIVEassassin - July 18, 2011 5:28 p.m.

A million times yes on the flaming blue jar thing from Ghouls 'n Ghosts. I've been playing a lot of Ghouls 'n Ghosts lately, and I would rather take a hit or die from an enemy than grab that "weapon."
  • Emperorgame - July 18, 2011 5 p.m.

The cloud thing in Mario Kart makes you go faster on terrain that isn't part of the track. Example: All that green in the picture for Mario Kart. It can still be pretty useless it you don't get it at the perfect time, but it can also give you a bit of a lead if you're lucky.
  • metroid2099400 - July 18, 2011 4:50 p.m.

I always hated those purple and blue potions in the early Prince of Persia games. Similar to the poison mushroom, I suppose.
  • SolarPoweredShitMachine - July 18, 2011 4:42 p.m.

I remember thinking to myself as a kid: "That purple mushroom's probably gonna hurt". Didn't stop me from getting it though...
  • TheRandomFool - July 18, 2011 4:31 p.m.

Sorry to be a spelling Nazi, but you used 'hoard' when you meant 'horde' on page 3. Good stuff otherwise though!
  • MidianGTX - July 18, 2011 4:29 p.m.

Totally missed the point of the Bubble Gun.
  • KdotLo - July 18, 2011 3:52 p.m.

Arthur's fire bottle is great in MVC3!
  • db1331 - July 18, 2011 3:43 p.m.

Care packages are cheap, and I wish every one would just give ammo. If you want a chopper or dogs, earn them like a big boy.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - July 18, 2011 3:38 p.m.

No. Those are collectibles, these are power-ups. They're very different things. Check out both articles and you shall see. Oh yes.
  • Cyberninja - July 18, 2011 3:35 p.m.

@usernameloser no because the other article is zbout things like pedions inGTAIV
  • UsernameLoser - July 18, 2011 3:30 p.m.

Isn't this basically the same thing as The Top 7...Collectibles not worth collecting at the bottom of page 4?
  • cj12297 - July 18, 2011 3:15 p.m.

I disagree with the care packages.
  • DarkTone - July 18, 2011 3:09 p.m.

Care packages were like kinder suprises. Well, untill I got better.
  • ultimatepunchrod - July 18, 2011 3:08 p.m.

good list. i think america could have handled the whole death mushroom/mario 2 being too difficult thing, but then we wouldnt have the mario 2 that we have so i guess it all worked out
  • CommandantOreo - July 18, 2011 3:07 p.m.

Ahh, bless me with someting amazing, oh lovely care package! A Chopper Gunner, eh? Wow! What luck! I've never even gotten up to a Sentry Gun yet!! Yay!!! *goes to grab care package* err...how am I supposed to get it? *looks at roof* /sadface