Topics

Top 7

• mikejr13 - January 20, 2009 8:33 p.m.

i really want mass effect 2 to be announced soon.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - January 20, 2009 6:37 p.m.

@Me: i meant future warfare. @SkullSplitter: like the picture @gorillaman23: GTFO
  • Estacado - January 20, 2009 5:40 p.m.

hahaha FFVII DS hahaha
  • usmovers_02 - January 20, 2009 4:02 p.m.

What? No Elder Scrolls V?
  • The_Author - January 20, 2009 9:16 a.m.

I want FFVII to come out on the PSP. I'm not forking out for a PS3 just for one game, and they already prooved with Crisis Core that it can be done on the PSP. Especially with the FMV after the credits.
  • gamesradar_george1 - January 20, 2009 8:50 a.m.

Have to disagree with Future Warfare, Brett. If Infinity Ward dare introduce a science fiction handgun into new COD I'll be most displeased... If you want Future Warfare play Halo.
  • listerfeend - January 20, 2009 6:32 a.m.

Definately more looking forward to a team Ico game, and the fact that Shawn Elliott is working on the new Ken Levine Project makes it a must buy, solely so I can have an opinion on whatever he says about it later.
  • Heyexclamationpoint - January 20, 2009 4:48 a.m.

Comon everyone, how about some Rise Of The Robots Part III?
  • stalepie - January 20, 2009 3:48 a.m.

Sonic 4? what about Sonic Rush and Sonic CD? Probably Japanese Sega doesn't read American websites and magazines, so they don't know the demand.
  • Ddz53 - January 20, 2009 2:28 a.m.

not so sure about the futuristic COD
  • tsmits77 - January 20, 2009 1:51 a.m.

if call of duty comes out with a game that has aliens in it i wont buy it
  • Tasty_Pasta - January 20, 2009 1:27 a.m.

I've been wanting a new Red Dead Revolver for so long. I would be so glad if they revealed Red Dead Revolver 2 this year.
  • Scott1121 - January 20, 2009 1:17 a.m.

I am really hoping for a Star Wars Batllefront 3 I absolutely loved the 2nd one and I have seen a video that makes a third game seem like a possibility
  • Synster - January 20, 2009 1:16 a.m.

No. Call of Duty has never been about Future, 'nor I hope it never does. Call of Duty is prodominantly WWII, And did it well, until Modern Warfare came out which it did well too. So Call of Duty should stick to it's roots, no matter how "Repetative" it is, and keep it clean. Now as for the ICO thing, I'd be perfectly fine if they just added a new layer of paint onto Shadow of the Colossus. Add a few better Bow mechanics, and less annoying Jump/Stand-on-your-house mechanics too. What I found odd about this article is they didn't mention God of War III, 'Nor Uncharted 2.
  • TrIp13G - January 20, 2009 1:09 a.m.

Blew goats? Like...Goatse? "Good lord, what are you doing?!"
  • Brandon72196 - January 20, 2009 12:53 a.m.

Final Fantasy VII PSP or DS would be, basicly SE going into a bank and taking 40$ from everyones bank account. I would buy 2 copies, one unoppened, ive seen an unopened FFVII sell for 250 on ebay.
  • BigBossOSE - January 19, 2009 11:56 p.m.

Just for the record, I played Tatsunoko VS Capcom about 2 weeks ago and it's lame. If anyone was looking forward to a spiritual successor to Marvel VS Capcom, this is not it. The controls are all fucked up, the roster is only about 16 characters large, and it's just not a terribly fun experience. They even went so far as to change characters' moves, so that everyone uses the same scheme, which works around the new button arrangement to ensure that if you've ever played a Street Fighter game in your life, you will be completely lost here.
  • stuffblowupnation - January 19, 2009 11:47 p.m.

One more comment: I agree with CWF 2008 a 'Nam CoD would rule!!
  • stuffblowupnation - January 19, 2009 11:45 p.m.

Also, people need to adapt fallout3 and Deadspace to wii. Just think: use the wiimote to decintigreate a necromorph. HOT DAMN!!! in need this
  • stuffblowupnation - January 19, 2009 11:43 p.m.

They need Need NEED to make another call of duty modern thing. not the effin future, but just gimme some modern shat. i wanna fly planes too.