Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Hurricrane - December 28, 2009 7:07 p.m.

I;m glad you guys always take the "anti-game of the year" approach with your articles. They're always more fun to read and there are WAY to many sites doing exactly the same thing right now... slowly churning out GOTY awards and it's FUCKING BORING. I can always come to GR and laugh at Sonic's expense
  • speno93 - December 28, 2009 6:10 p.m.

so true, i hope your other decade articles are more uplifting and be full of awesome stuff.
  • Yeager1122 - December 28, 2009 5:40 p.m.

Red Steel and Enter the matrix FOREVER...........................................................jk they both sucked.
  • JustTheBoBreaker - December 28, 2009 5:23 p.m.

Sonic's the walking corpse of a different era of videogames. I still think a badass next-gen Sonic game is possible, but it's never gonna happen. Sega should put that Hedgehog down before they damage the brand any further.
  • toastedmilk - December 28, 2009 5:08 p.m.

i agree with ironarm, etm was a good, or at least decent, game. it wasn't what it could have been, but #1 most disappointing game of the decade is a bit harsh.
  • GameManiac - December 28, 2009 5:02 p.m.

Do the words "Common Sense", "Review", and "Improve" mean anything to those game developers? Will Sonic EVER rise from the dead?
  • dante1924 - December 28, 2009 5:02 p.m.

Don't worry, Gamesradar, the too human sequel will come out... in 20 years! And it will be even worse than the original! My crystal ball doesn't lie! Also, my crystal ball says that project needlemouse will be a cruel, cruel letdown. And it will have even more trapped in the sky moments! Red steel sucked. But so far, the reaction to the sequel has been positive! Let's cross our fingers, because my crystal ball can't predict if it will be good. ReCaptcha: he Hence
  • Ridgley - December 28, 2009 4:46 p.m.

I'm not gonna lie... SWG was great. People didn't leave in droves until the CU and subsequent NGE.
  • Ironarm - December 28, 2009 3:48 p.m.

I'm gonna say it. Here it goes. I liked Enter the Matrix. I enjoyed that game for whatever reason. Go ahead...do your worst internet.
  • ryno - December 28, 2009 2:05 p.m.

lair was great
  • k1ng94 - December 28, 2009 10:57 a.m.

Great artical as always, however I was a bit suprised when Haze wasnt there. That game was hyped a hell of alot and turned out meh.
  • somerandomchap - December 28, 2009 10:31 a.m.

oh poor video games, you people are very mean, but so true, oh the lulz