Topics

Halloweek Top 7

• CatrParrot - October 25, 2010 7:40 p.m.

Is it me or does the Kasumi Ninja announcer sound like he's saying "Cho no mushy". Whatever, it still makes me giggle.
  • Crabhand - October 25, 2010 7:25 p.m.

The audio in Timeslaughter was absolutely hilarious.
  • jackburnt - October 25, 2010 7:18 p.m.

I would say Time Killers. The best part was if your arm got cut off, and you hit that arm button, you'd spurt a bit of blood.
  • Kapwan - October 25, 2010 7:16 p.m.

I think Bonestorm from the Simpsons deserves an Honorable Mention http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/5888
  • TDard23 - October 25, 2010 7:14 p.m.

Smash Tv! Huh???? You fight guys one vs one style!? and it was bloody too! Hmmmmm? Good T7 but I only know one... (sad face) Still Lovin the radar!
  • Mexicutioner - October 25, 2010 7:07 p.m.

Also, Angus in the Kasumi Ninja vid made my day lol
  • OnyxOblivion - October 25, 2010 7:03 p.m.

Hey! It doubles as a list of 7 shit fighting games! That's right...I insulted Mortal Kombat.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - October 25, 2010 7:02 p.m.

I liked this Top 7 First one in a while
  • oneshotfinch - October 25, 2010 7:01 p.m.

Crap, I meant to link to the list. Here it is. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/top-10-gt-countdown/59603
  • oneshotfinch - October 25, 2010 7:01 p.m.

Bloodstorm looks exactly like the game that our parents think all games are like. I wonder why you limited yourself to fighters on this one, Brett. GT did a decent top 10 bloodiest game a while ago, but I think your number 1 beats out theirs.
  • RebornKusabi - October 25, 2010 6:53 p.m.

I guess it says something of my childhood but I actually played a fair amount of these (except Thrill Kill but I was aware of it) when I was younger and loved them more than your Street Fighters and your Tekkens lol
  • PlainLikeVanilla - October 25, 2010 6:52 p.m.

I somehow missed the fact that Primal Rage had finishing moves. Loved that game to death, even bought the action figures.
  • Mexicutioner - October 25, 2010 6:50 p.m.

God damn it! I really have an urge to Primal Rage now....