Topics

Top 7

• teh2Dgamer - January 5, 2010 12:11 a.m.

I don't like HD remakes. They just don't feel the same. Turtles in Time re-shelled wasn't the same game at all. Instead of remaking/ruining a classic, why not give us a sequel with all new content. At least then if it sucks, it's not as bad as destroying with a classic.
  • superdude22 - January 5, 2010 12:09 a.m.

You guys should seriously just make an article about great games (Okami, Psychonauts, System Shcok, etc.), that are amazing, but never really got what they deserved.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - January 4, 2010 11:58 p.m.

i would like some resident evil 2 please, oh and perfect dark
  • understudybass - January 4, 2010 11:56 p.m.

this article is nucking futs
  • Rattlehead - January 4, 2010 11:54 p.m.

I'm suprised you didn't wank FFVII some more
  • Sabtos - January 4, 2010 11:32 p.m.

I'm down. Twisted Metal, yeah. I didn't like the PS2 sequel although I thought it would kick major ass and have insane graphics when I was waiting for it. But it was meh. If X-Wing is ever done, I would hope they also include the Tie Fighter side, as that's the game I preferred. And I'm interested in Parasite Eve and Panzer Dragoon since I never played them but wanted to at the time.
  • Hurricrane - January 4, 2010 11:20 p.m.

I tried to play System Shock 1& 2 before Bioshock released... I never finished 1 because of the graphics and never finished 2 because of the "go inside a giant one of the Many" bit
  • DEFAULT - January 4, 2010 11:16 p.m.

Blast Corps For Life! Friend rented that game once, we stayed up all night playing it. After he returned it, we literally could never find another copy. And a good, working online Twisted Metal wouldn't hurt now that you mention it...
  • LionheartAce - January 4, 2010 11:03 p.m.

Nice, you managed to mention Okami...
  • Peenerveinia - January 4, 2010 11:01 p.m.

I'd love to see an HD remake of Blasto voiced by an HD remake of Phil Hartman.
  • Peenerveinia - January 4, 2010 11 p.m.

System Shock's a great number 1. Those games are fantastic. A friend of mine worked on the second one. Did everyone find the monkey related Easter egg is S. Shock 2? In involves basket ball and a special message.
  • feeheelee - January 4, 2010 10:59 p.m.

Blast Corps all the way. It was so much fun and at the time there was nothing like it out there. Which was it's undoing and which is why not many people (microsoft) are giving it a second look. Respect to you guys for bringing it to everyones attention. You what I'd like to see, a proper re-imagining of Turok, not the stinkers out recently. I mean 1 and 2! I'd give anything to fire the Cerebral Bore into the some bad guys head, listen to it drill in Dolby and watch in 1080p HD as his brain gets sucked out of his skull. Does that make me a bad person? Greatest weapon in gaming history in my opinion!!
  • Yeager1122 - January 4, 2010 10:43 p.m.

System shock would be an amazing remake i wish they would do it.
  • breener96 - January 4, 2010 10:42 p.m.

I'd like to see a HD remake of Goldeneye with nothing at all changed but the graphics.
  • Curtis_Stone - January 4, 2010 10:40 p.m.

Parasite Eve was such a great game...I'd love a remake of it!!
  • Turbobison - January 4, 2010 10:40 p.m.

I would have love to seen Powerstone on the list. But it was a good top 7. Please SEGA, I want another Panzer Dragoon.
  • dante1924 - January 4, 2010 10:37 p.m.

Lol at shoehorning okami again. I've heard of all of these! But you mentioned that in Parasite eve a giant baby monster thing destroying the statue of liberty. That was in a movie a few years ago! How odd...
  • Montag - January 4, 2010 10:31 p.m.

With you on system shock, also SS2, equally awesome. HD game I would like..... Interstate 76, the dogs dangles
  • H2A2I00 - January 4, 2010 10:31 p.m.

i'd like an hd remake of soul reaver and resident evil code veronica
  • CountFenring - January 4, 2010 10:21 p.m.

I'd like a remake of Kolibri, due it's craziness You guys really like Blast Corps don't you? I've been trying to find a copy, but I don't know anyone with it.