• Dutch - July 29, 2010 12:51 a.m.

Duke Nukem?!
  • Smeggs - July 29, 2010 12:48 a.m.

Cry On has now peaked my interest even thought it was cancelled, I Must do Research!
  • drako691 - July 29, 2010 12:20 a.m.

What? No love for Legacy of Kain?
  • JPorFavor - July 28, 2010 11:40 p.m.

Is battlefront 3 still in development?
  • Kapwan - July 28, 2010 11:03 p.m.

Shenmue 3 was the saddest cancellation for me. I'll never know what happened to Ryo the Cliffhanger ending in Shenmue 2 after he found that magic sword in China.
  • JakeyBaby - July 28, 2010 10:52 p.m.

@FriendlyFire Freelancer 2! I know, arrg! I loved that game so much, it devastates me when I think of what could have been. If only Steam would start selling this, then the servers would go back up, then maybe due to popularity... Sequel? :3 I'm dreaming now... I feel your pain, we need a new colony wars or something, anything!
  • TrigunGunner - July 28, 2010 10:14 p.m.

that artwork for Cry On was simply amazing. Not only that, but when coupled with the fact that is was an original rpg (one about tears, and a giant sand monster, that's got to give it credibility to be branded original) Cry On looked to be one astounding game that I likely would have bought on day one. The fact that I first heard of such an amazing game on a feature about cancelled games made me sad beyond sad........ how could you satan?! you'd cancel an amazing idea like Cry On over "concerns of the future market" ?! No!! satan, you cancelled this astounding idea because you didn't want gamers to retain their hearts. You want gamers to lose their souls by pushing the future market with increasing gory and profane games, while cancelling the true gems that help gamers hold on to their souls
  • lukekear - July 28, 2010 10:01 p.m.

timesplitters 4? No?
  • FriendlyFire - July 28, 2010 9:57 p.m.

Why does everybody forget Freelancer 2 AKA Project Lonestar? It held such promise and was cancelled silently when Digital Anvil was folded... Space sims are a dying breed.
  • Kordocwaffle - July 28, 2010 9:57 p.m.

I know the studio has appeared again but what about oddworld?
  • oufour - July 28, 2010 9:16 p.m.

and yet call of duty 7is set for release later this year. sad face.
  • JakeyBaby - July 28, 2010 9:13 p.m.

Sorry, but I think you have the Road Rash one a little wrong. That footage turned out to be fan made I believe (according to some sources) and its been on Youtube long before EA even announced they were working on Road Rash, and especially the rumours of it been canned. The information surrounding it conflicts too much as well. The news that they were working on their old IP's fell under the radar to most. So I believe, it's not cancelled and there is hope yet. More likely they just haven't started on it yet.
  • MadMan - July 28, 2010 9:13 p.m.

You forgot about Duke Nukem Forever! I was highly anticipating that game. I cried when i heard it was never gonna be. :(
  • nieljacoby - July 28, 2010 9:02 p.m.

I've seen the best game concepts of my generation destroyed by setbacks...
  • ensabahnur - July 28, 2010 9:02 p.m.

I was dreading ever hearing the news about Faith and a .45, i still think the game can be done, its very sad to hear that news. I have always taken the chance to ask about it also.
  • Amnesiac - July 28, 2010 8:27 p.m.

Wait, Faith and a .45 got cancelled? Awwwwww... And I wish something would come of Metroid Dread. 3DS + unannounced 2D Metroid = quit toying with me, Nintendo.
  • Koouunn - July 28, 2010 8:20 p.m.

to onilosmada, Beyond good and evil 2 is still being made, and hasnt been cancelled yet. so just hold ur hopes for it
  • mightyboosh - July 28, 2010 8:14 p.m.

Hope that colonial marines doesn't end up on a list like this in the future
  • Tygerclaws - July 28, 2010 8:13 p.m.

Wait, another Mistwalker game about tears and depression? Am I sensing a trend here? Lost Odyssey was meant to make gamers cry. Cry On was to be about tears...What, is Last Story going to be made on Boohoo-Ray?
  • onilosmada - July 28, 2010 7:52 p.m.

No love for Beyond Good and Evil 2?