• CountFenring - January 24, 2009 8:12 p.m.

Awww.. No love for Borderlands.
  • DiamondGrip - January 24, 2009 7:01 p.m.

Hepatitis Wii. That's genius :-D
  • Chicago - January 24, 2009 7 p.m.

Best game with the word “war” in its name: GR, what were you thinking choosing star wars? What with Gears of War 2 coming out this year, it probably should have been the choice. Recaptcha: appealing declining (the hell?)
  • lava_lamp - January 24, 2009 6:39 p.m.

dude GR whats up with you and saying the 360 has better games than the ps3 i love both console i just think the ps3 has better exclusives the only good exclusives on the 360 are GoW1+2 and Fable2 bioshock used to be on that list but its no longer exclusive the ps3 has Warhawk, MGS4, LBP, and Uncharted
  • peteypablo2624 - January 24, 2009 6:39 a.m.

hahaha Spore as the GOTY??? sorry, you guys were off by a long shot. good article though
  • Grenade - January 24, 2009 5:24 a.m.

Jaces = How exactly am I a fanboy? Because I don't think BioShock 2 can live up to its predecessor? Or maybe it's because I think that, like all beat-em-ups, Mad World will only be fun for so long. Oh, that's right, I forgot that I'm automatically a fanboy for being excited for Killzone 2. Well, I'm very sorry I have an opinion.
  • somthing42 - January 24, 2009 5:19 a.m.

I am now totally confused about FFXII reCAPTCHA: hurt Louise
  • Coolbeans69 - January 24, 2009 5:18 a.m.

The one at the end about wii fit was hilarious
  • AfricanWoolf - January 24, 2009 5:03 a.m.

"At the end of every year we get a new year – one that is numerically superior to its predecessor" I love you guys. :-D
  • Jaces - January 24, 2009 2:49 a.m.

You're online name should be "gutlessfanbou"...fits perfectly. Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on Beyond Good & Evil 2.
  • gutlessVADER - January 24, 2009 2:26 a.m.

I agree with the PS3 not having many great games - most of them are third party and on the 360 anyway
  • may.be.vital - January 24, 2009 12:46 a.m.

Ya I have to agree with the God of War comment. It, and its various sequels, are all really just hack and slash, arcade beat-em-ups. Exceptionally well made games yes, and very fun to play for a short time, but I really didnt see any replay value.
  • Snarf - January 24, 2009 12:21 a.m.

You used the word "guesstimated".... That is the worst word EVER.
  • AnonymouZ - January 23, 2009 11:27 p.m.

Let's hope you are wrong, but lets predict you're right. Recaptcha: divorce second
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - January 23, 2009 11:12 p.m.

@CH3BURASHKA - I do read Joytiq, among other blogs, but this happens, not every little bit of game news reaches us fast enough. But it is my fault for trusting the sites that spread the rumor in the first place and not double checking. To be fixed shortly.
  • chaz09 - January 23, 2009 10:52 p.m.

haha i am definitely putting that award sticker on my games Recaptcha: Wallace Kristoffy my future childs name
  • bioshocker - January 23, 2009 10:44 p.m.

@^ demo Monday looks incredible
  • CH3BURASHKA - January 23, 2009 10:43 p.m.

*Sighs, rubs eyes tiredly* Jade Raymond JUST (like, 2 days ago) said that she isn't involved with I Am Alive. Come on guys, might want to read Joystiq once in a while. Recaptcha: week Dittman
  • darkwolf777 - January 23, 2009 10:40 p.m.

Damn I cant wait for RE5