We Recommend

• ani12 - May 14, 2012 10:13 a.m.

I was scrolling down the main page quick and saw the Pikmin picture with the Fox News banner, and for a second, before I saw the article's name, I thought this was actually something stupid they had said about Pikmin, and facepalmed. Then I saw the article name, and signed in relieve. How sad is it that I would actually believe they would do that?
  • ani12 - May 14, 2012 10:15 a.m.

Edit: Relief, relieve.
  • GameManiac - May 14, 2012 8:53 a.m.

This is why I watch ABC 7 News.
  • shawksta - May 14, 2012 8:47 a.m.

Pfft, im suprised they havnt already bashed these games. Now your making me think you moostole the script from them XD
  • shawksta - May 14, 2012 8:47 a.m.

Where the hell did that moo come from....
  • J-Fid - May 14, 2012 11:07 a.m.

You must have been interrupted by a cow. It happens, no big deal.
  • KingDjango - May 14, 2012 9:14 p.m.

I used to be interrupted by cows like you,but then I took a-MOOOOOOOO!
  • Rub3z - May 14, 2012 2:12 p.m.

LOL! Interrupting cows invading the comments!
  • TheIronMaiden - May 14, 2012 8:28 a.m.

Lol this is great. I can's stand Fox News; more so I can't stand most mainstream media outlets that report on video games. Never a good mixture.
  • inkyspot - May 14, 2012 8:13 a.m.

Fox News is garbage. GARBAGE!!! They do not rep New York for me, they are phoney GARBAGE, that is not what I know of my home city. I'd rather watch a chick flick than that GARBAGE!. Anyway I love games, and I love 3D art, and 3d art, and oh yeah, EFF Fox News.
  • ncurry2 - May 14, 2012 8 a.m.

Terrific as always Mr. Houghton! And yes, fox news is in fact this bad. I even consider myself more conservative than liberal (in terms of actual political views, not all the stupid stuff that somehow gets relegated to politics) and it really is unwatchable if you try to observe it with an objective mind. But then again, that could be on account of my previously mentioned intolerance of what is considered "politics" these days and fox news' obsession with it.
  • statutoryreparez - May 14, 2012 7:47 a.m.

One of the funniest articles ive read on here in a long time i lol'd at how well that jet set radio picture looked for five minutes straight This article and the pokemon eating one give me hope that the hillarious gamesradar of old is coming back. Keep bringing the funny.......and the old article layout
  • onetimebuster - May 14, 2012 7:29 a.m.

Lol this is pretty funny and fox news isnt that bad of a channel they just suck with game news.