Topics

WTF

• jordanwhite - September 4, 2010 5:27 p.m.

At the end of any online shooter you just lost, the voice that tell's you that you lost just in case the big red DEFEATED and failure music didn't alert you to the fact.
  • PocketRocket - August 20, 2010 2:50 a.m.

Hey there! Staraptor is actually my favorite pokemon! But... my Hobo does have one high pitched wail, I'll give you that :\
  • Thequestion 121 - August 19, 2010 5:01 p.m.

Those were annoying lol
  • firewolf - June 12, 2010 10:04 p.m.

the little freaking blue bug from Ocarina of Time drove me CRAZY! why isn't it on here?
  • shopping88 - June 8, 2010 1:37 p.m.

=== http://www.ccshopping.us == e also sell a variety of brand-name items: The following is our best-selling items. I hope you like - <a href="http://www.ccshopping.us/products/EDHARDY-BIKINI-127-s- 1.html/">EDHARDY BIKINI $ 16 <a href="http://www.ccshopping.us/products/WOMEN-JORDAN-SHOES-180-s- 1.html/">WOMEN-JORDAN-SHOES $30 == http://www.ccshopping.us ==
  • lymanzaar - June 6, 2010 6:19 p.m.

All good choices. I would have added the Bottle Sound from the first Sly Cooper.
  • EffinChrys - June 6, 2010 12:50 a.m.

ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!ANNOYING!
  • secretsearcher - June 5, 2010 10:01 p.m.

I agree with the about fifteen other people who have questioned why the following sound wasn't in the list: HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! STFU!!!!!
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - June 5, 2010 11:19 a.m.

i find the metroid power up sound likable
  • shyfonzie - June 5, 2010 12:58 a.m.

The fucking gauntlet made me rip my ear buds out. Jesus!
  • eprahsnada - June 4, 2010 8:21 a.m.

I know another bloody sound effect that used to drive me mad!!! The original sound of a pokemon with low health on red blue and yellow. that used to stick in my head for months after playing and i can STILL HEAR IT NOW!!!!
  • hist - June 3, 2010 9:39 p.m.

Has to be the "Welcome to the Circus of Valuuuuuues!" from Bioshock. It's become a running joke in my house.
  • AggressiveMold - June 3, 2010 8:47 p.m.

I think the Hidden Orbs from Crackdown should be there instead of the Metroid powerups.
  • Catalyst - June 3, 2010 8:35 p.m.

@SgtSlushy and Willstron: Stupid Fairies.
  • Conman93 - June 3, 2010 6:15 p.m.

LTTP one also put a lot of pressure when I heard it
  • AlmightyFuzz - June 3, 2010 5:25 p.m.

I can't control the sounds either, they all play at once! Plus they are all replaced with slide bars!?! I'm using Chrome to view the page.
  • humpiedumpie - June 3, 2010 4:57 p.m.

Great article but i miss Navi over here! HEY LISTEN WHATS UP?
  • MetalDooley - June 3, 2010 4:05 p.m.

@Samael Fully agree mate.I've never understood all the hate for Navi.The way people complain you'd swear she was saying it non stop for the entirety of the game when it reality she doesn't actually say it that often The low on energy noise from the Zelda games has always been more annoying