Topics

Nintendo

• jmcgrotty - October 1, 2010 6:22 a.m.

I hate it when I only have negative things to say about stuff, but when it is true, it has to be said... Having a whole "fact" related to the sound of the game is just a crime. No game should ever be played with anything but mute. Who the hell plays video games with the sound on? And yes, the game is ugly, "cel-shading" or not. You can't just say "Well, we know it is ugly, but for a cel-shaded game, it's a work of art". Ugly is ugly.
  • mattdark - October 1, 2010 6:13 a.m.

"Ocarina of Time (currently held to be the earliest Zelda)." Wrong actually. Like n00b said, Minish Cap was confirmed as the first title in the Zelda series a long time ago.
  • slimjim441 - October 1, 2010 5:14 a.m.

@kissmeimgreek I'm in. @n00b Ocarina takes place after Minish Cap, which is first. @Channel4 It's called a demo. @FNG Not everyone thinks it is necessary for everything to be HD to accentuate games featuring 20 shades of brown, red and gray.
  • CH3BURASHKA - October 1, 2010 4:09 a.m.

I hope you can remove the UI. It would be terrible to be forced to see that Wiimote outline for the whole game.
  • Fuzunga - October 1, 2010 4:06 a.m.

Orchestrated soundtrack? Sold.
  • GameManiac - October 1, 2010 1:48 a.m.

Certainly a must-buy, if Nintendo does a great job.
  • QWERTYCommander - October 1, 2010 1:22 a.m.

Wow guys, seriously? The graphics are WORK IN PROGRESS. They will definitely be better upon release.
  • Brutalicus - October 1, 2010 1:18 a.m.

Haha, I saw the cover picture and thought of Just Cause 2. What do I lose?
  • n00b - October 1, 2010 1:15 a.m.

actually minish cap was the first game in the time line, not ocarina of time. Ocarina of time happens way in the middle.
  • Crabhand - October 1, 2010 12:41 a.m.

Everything I see about this game looks amazing. I really love the way the graphics are shaping up, and the Wii Motion Plus controls sound exactly like what I expected Twilight Princess to be. Can't wait until this comes out.
  • kissmeimgreek - October 1, 2010 12:12 a.m.

Fact 11: If you're screwed if your left handed and want to really enjoy this:(. This is gonna be a bitch to play for a lot of us. Someone start a petition for left handed link...
  • RonnyLive19881 - September 30, 2010 11:45 p.m.

You two bitches be crazy...
  • BishopofHippo93 - September 30, 2010 11:44 p.m.

I was a little worried about this game at first, what with the graphical style and the lack of being able to use a Gamecube controller, but it's grown on me. I definitely can't wait to hear more, and it's high on my list for 2011.
  • EnigmaSpirit - September 30, 2010 11:40 p.m.

I love zelda, but don't think I will pick this up. I don't want to have to stand in a sword fighting stance to plow through a game, and actually care about how I move the remote. I wish that all games had a gcn controller option.
  • Channel4 - September 30, 2010 11:28 p.m.

Why is this game so ugly? I've been playing Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on gamecube recently and they both look significantly better than this. I know that there is almost no chance that Skyward Sword won't be excellent but it definately needs better graphics.
  • Imgema - September 30, 2010 11:15 p.m.

Stealth in Zelda? Hello? Remember a recent article you guys made? You said that you don't like stealth in non-stealthy games... How did you forget that?
  • RonnyLive19881 - September 30, 2010 11:06 p.m.

OMG I want Beetle Adventure Racing to have a 3DS remake or at least port it to the VC! Come on Nintendo! It was the best Racing game of its time! Hell it is better than some of the overly flashy stuff being put out now...
  • batmanboy11 - September 30, 2010 10:48 p.m.

Can't wait to play it.
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 30, 2010 10:48 p.m.

I want left handed Link back.
  • Lolwarf - September 30, 2010 10:41 p.m.

Oh god i wish more people read ngamer.