• SumCallMeTalent - December 3, 2009 1:33 a.m.

Dude there are no MW2 maps on here because they all suck....... except terminal
  • TeaserTuesday - December 3, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Haha, I was hoping for Blood Gultch the entire time. I must have spent 200 hrs on that map.
  • aion7 - December 3, 2009 12:49 a.m.

Wow, multiple mentions for Fish 4 and Halo, and only one each for the best multiplayer FPS' of all time Q3 and CS? Depressing. As if that weren't bad enough, Longest Yard is chosen for Q3. Not Temple of Retribution. Not Gates of Hell. Longest Yard. Saddening. Also needs more SC and WolfET.
  • GameManiac - December 3, 2009 12:48 a.m.

From the start of this article, I was unimpressed (but laughed a good amount when I read "goes from zero to SHIIIIIIIIIIT in four seconds" XD). Around the middle, I was STILL unimpressed because I'm a massive neophyte (FYI it means n00b or amateur) when it comes to multiplayer. But at the end, after seeing Blood Gulch, i was like "YEEAAH!" becuase that was by far the best map I played on Halo: Combat Evolved. I played that game so much in my freshman year with my friends. Just the mere mention of that name brought back good times. And kills. Lots and lots of kills.
  • Amnesiac - December 3, 2009 12:45 a.m.

Fist bump, Charlie Barratt. Rust and Shipment are awesome.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - December 3, 2009 12:31 a.m.

i take back the hating the article thing sorry gamesradar i cant stay mad at. but sandtrap still blows
  • Ninja-KiLLR - December 3, 2009 12:29 a.m.

WTF! the second i seen sandtrap on here i started hating this article. that is the worst map i have ever played in a game ever.
  • Fishow753 - December 3, 2009 12:08 a.m.

My personal favorite was Foy from COD:UO. It had something for everyone, with large open fields for snipers and tank drivers, as well as a large, close-quarters town.However, the maps that were chosen for this article were still good.
  • Sebastian16 - December 3, 2009 12:08 a.m.

MW2 mentions? Wow, GR, wow... Disowned.
  • SuperGoomba64 - December 3, 2009 12:02 a.m.

No Pipeline from COD4? For Shame. At least you have Goldrush and Facitly makes up for it. and what about that Starcraft map "Lost Temple."
  • Silentboy - December 2, 2009 11:51 p.m.

I loved Overgrown and Crossfire from Modern Warfare. Overgrown was the best sniper map of all time in my opinion.
  • DiaDeLosLobos2159 - December 2, 2009 11:46 p.m.

Gotta say, im loving Sandtrap
  • Levy - December 2, 2009 11:20 p.m.

Awesome article, Rust is crazy awesome, as is Lockout
  • Aqualord - December 2, 2009 11:18 p.m.

My 2 favorite maps are Dome(COD:WaW) Dustbowl(Team Fortress 2)
  • Corsair89 - December 2, 2009 11:14 p.m.

Lockout from Halo 2 is my favorite multiplayer map ever.
  • Bhouse563 - December 2, 2009 11:06 p.m.

I'm going to have to agree with Chris, Paris in Twisted Metal 2 was amazing! Spent a good portion of highschool playing TM2.
  • derrderr420 - December 2, 2009 11:05 p.m.

yes, this is awesome, this is definite gold man, you should permanently set this on classic radar when it gets a month old
  • Cyberninja - December 2, 2009 10:42 p.m.

wow i feel young but i have the strangest feeling that i have played dust years ago and my favorite maps are in starwars battle front i am surprised to see none of them made this list
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - December 2, 2009 10:39 p.m.

I'm glad this feature was worked on by all of you, but I rarely remember any particular map as being better than another. Most maps have sniping spots or something that distinguishes them slightly so I never see one map as better than another. To me it all depends on how good you are at the game... and how lucky you get.
  • DrDevious - December 2, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Awesome article. It really took me back despite not playing half these games. Rock Band Maps was hilarious. Go Blood Gulch!