We Recommend

• BaraChat - December 20, 2011 9:57 p.m.

Very enjoyable read, even 2 years later. I think that's one article or "Top XX best YYYY" thingy you guys should update for 2011-2012, with he slew of FPS we had since that on was made. As always, keep up the great work fellas.
  • sveini22 - August 23, 2010 7:29 p.m.

Estate FTW
  • MrQueenie - August 23, 2010 12:29 p.m.

I remember Poisson from Call of Duty 3, spent hundreds of hours driving around on motorcycles, smoke bombing houses, and crawling around on the ground reviving people while avoiding being sniped by a one shot one kill Kar98k. I also vote for Azeroth in World Of Warcraft:)
  • greenjoker - August 19, 2010 11:43 a.m.

nice article guys..A+...nice touch on keeping base on older games...i got to say that quake 3 arena level longest yard blew us away back in high school..good one too on the twisted metal 2 map...ah par
  • greenjoker - August 19, 2010 11:42 a.m.

nice article guys..A+...nice touch on keeping base on older games...i got to say that quake 3 arena level longest yard blew my friends and i back in high school..good one too on the twisted metal 2 map...ah pari
  • inyoface024 - August 19, 2010 1:16 a.m.

No killzone 2 radec academy? wtf?
  • GearsofRabies - August 11, 2010 11:02 p.m.

Chris and Brett have exceptional taste in Multiplayer maps, some of you don't (i'm looking at you charlie).
  • og88 - February 8, 2010 4:44 p.m.

guys i think u missed DE gael for UT 2004.
  • mckillustrator - February 2, 2010 3:51 p.m.

how is lockout from halo 2 not on this list? i mean yeah i get it, this is gamesradars list and not mine, but seriously? that map is perfect. my fondest memories of playing any multiplayer game ever are from playing lockout.
  • darthtd - December 21, 2009 10:59 p.m.

What about Half-Life Stalkyard?! JEEEEZZZ LOUISEEEE
  • LordGenki - December 15, 2009 5:30 a.m.

You left out the single greatest deathmatch level ever created: Deck 16 from the Unreal series
  • Rorix - December 11, 2009 11:14 p.m.

I dont like de_dust that much, it's too for campers, too easy to get a stalemate. Better dust2, or nuke.
  • AA95mp - December 11, 2009 9:42 p.m.

@JohnRabbit agreed.
  • AA95mp - December 11, 2009 9:41 p.m.

What about Hall of Giants for the original Unreal Tournament, that'll always be one of my favourite games.
  • grimv9 - December 11, 2009 3:48 a.m.

In reply to Jonethe5ths post about custom maps. How bout the custom UT maps like Hell Bender Race variations I remember a time the servers were always full of those maps and very popular. My gripe on what was not added: What about the classic 2Fort map TF2 I think the name was different but quake was the game to have that exact general idea of that map. I believe it was a quake 2 custom map. So much death and doom! Oh and what about ctf facing worlds on UT 99 anyone remember that how crazy and amazing that map is?
  • Hellwolf - December 9, 2009 6:29 p.m.

CRASH IS AWsome!!!
  • JohnRabbit - December 7, 2009 7:53 p.m.

This entire list is negated by the fact that it contains no entries from the Unreal Tournament series. More specifically 'Facing Worlds' from Unreal Tournament 1. I have never spent more time in a single map.
  • B-12 - December 7, 2009 4:34 a.m.

For the first year I had Halo I didn't play on anything but Blood Gultch. I love it even more so than Valhalla.
  • CAPST3R - December 6, 2009 7:33 p.m.

i preferred backlot and crossfire on cod4. i understand that people like shipment and rust because of it's close-range, fast-paced action. but i prefer more ranged action. not sniping, but the ACR and M4A1 are both brilliant at range, and can target an enemy before you can get the scope up on any sniper. and rust is piss-annoying when those dual-shotgun-wielding cocks on MW2 start gunning. luckily, i'm smart enough to know that the M1014 is better than dual-wielded. people don't realise this, but IW balanced these pretty well aswell. the M1014 with the grip or FMJ, as far as i can tell, is actually the best shotgun, closely followed by the ranger with the FMJ. you can still fire 2 at once, but still have sleight of hand and FMJ.
  • oryandymackie - December 6, 2009 4:33 p.m.

Damn....reading this article makes me wish I had Live. Even my mate, Mr Halo 3 "Stop killing me, I'm looking at the scenery!" (true statement) has it, and with a Fallout 3 nickname like Dora The Explorer he SURE doesn't deserve it. Blood Gulch (L).