• VigorousMasturbationWithSandPaper - July 7, 2010 2:48 p.m.

ugh to many
  • VictorRay - July 4, 2010 6:53 p.m.

heh, I'm a fan of the Disciples series
  • pinoklin - July 3, 2010 5:13 p.m.

OMFG.....MONKEY ISLAND....NERDGASM!!
  • KingArchie55 - July 2, 2010 8:22 p.m.

Please, please, please, Konami, rerelease Harmony of Despair for PSP or DS for RETAIL! Oh, and don't let it be the feared "Last hurrah". Don't. Just don't.
  • noofer7 - July 2, 2010 6:51 p.m.

Hmm... As a primarily Nintendo gamer there's not too much here for me... Still, Dragon Quest IX and Arc Rise Fantasia both look pretty cool.
  • Doctalen - July 2, 2010 6:24 p.m.

Don't like RTS games too much, but StarCraft 2 looks bloody beautiful, to bad my disdain for RTS games have left my strategic skills at die, respawn, die again, rinse and repeat.
  • Embolado - July 2, 2010 5:51 p.m.

anyone looking for crackdown 2 co-op partners?
  • Fata1Stryke - July 2, 2010 5:31 p.m.

@TomMishkin I'm pretty sure Puzzle Quest 2 just came out. I'm looking forward to DeathSpank myself, maybe Castlevania.
  • NeonSalmon - July 2, 2010 5:18 p.m.

i would be exited for StarCraft 2 but I don't have enough time to invest in a game like that
  • FunkSoulBrother - July 2, 2010 2:16 p.m.

Crackdown 2 looks cool but I don't have a 360 so I'm not interested.
  • TomMishkin - July 2, 2010 12:45 p.m.

No Puzzle Quest 2? Aw, c'mon!
  • CocainCuresAll - July 2, 2010 12:32 p.m.

I'm the only PC gamer in the world who doesn't care about RTSs. I like some of them, like Age of Empires, I just don't care enough to get good at them.
  • rxb - July 2, 2010 11:55 a.m.

Crackdown 2 on Pre order. Cant wait, 4 player madness.
  • philipshaw - July 2, 2010 10:54 a.m.

Great to see there is good stuff coming out in the summer for once
  • cart00n - July 2, 2010 7:53 a.m.

I'm really looking forward to The Signal, but not for the stated reasons. Seriously, I can't understand why people have so many problems with AW's ending, I thought it was pretty straightforward, and a very satisfying ending for the main story, while setting us up for the next chapter: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!... We are told early on that the poet figured out he had to write himself out of the story, but that he didn't do a very good job of it since Alan is able to find evidence of him, allowing Alan to write the poet into his OWN story. Alan simply does a better job of writing himself out of the story, thereby rendering the entity in the lake powerless over those he loved, allowing them and the rest of the town to escape its influence. But in saving them, he sacrifices himself. What Alan didn't realize, however, is that while he was able to free the town, there was actually much more to the entity than he knew, so that even tho he no longer exists in the world he wrote himself out of, he still exists inside the entity itself - and it ain't done with him. Why's that so hard to figure out?
  • sleepy92ismypsn - July 2, 2010 6:47 a.m.

good thing theres no games I want here cuz I'm broke. I have plenty of games to finish anyways.
  • AnonymouZ - July 2, 2010 5:44 a.m.

oh my gee. lots of uninterest? i believe you hit the CASUAL GAMERS jackpot GR. xD Now, if only i wasn't broke i'd be getting sc2 and crackdown... but since i am broke... i'm getting neither x(
  • Visual217 - July 2, 2010 5:16 a.m.

Wtf, where are Singularity and Transformers: War for Cybertron, those were really great games!!!
  • Spybreak8 - July 2, 2010 4:21 a.m.

I think this year has been fairly decent each month and if every year is like this the better! Man Starcraft II is so far away lol.
  • flare149 - July 2, 2010 4 a.m.

STARCRAFT 2!!! Yeah!!!!