• ArmTheBomb - August 30, 2009 7:34 a.m.

No Wet? I was looking forward to that.. There's a lot of games that flew under the radar so to speak. Sigh, now where am I gonna find the dough for all this?
  • Ban - August 30, 2009 2:24 a.m.

I wish they would of put Phantasy Star 0 but i guess it would get overlooked since it comes out on the same day as modern warfare 2.
  • FlyinMX - August 30, 2009 1:21 a.m.

came here for Persona PSP, left disappointed (comes out Sep. 22)
  • dameyn - August 29, 2009 11:35 p.m.

awesome for once i can afford every game thats coming out thanks to congratulation money i got from everyone for exam results im probably going to forget what sunlight looks like -_-
  • NelosAngelos - August 29, 2009 11:09 p.m.

Hope I don't have a stroke from sheer joy these coming months. ReCaptcha mcquade wouldn't Then you're a bigger man than I am, mcquade...
  • yetipellets - August 29, 2009 11:08 p.m.

ugh, i want all theese, but dont have the money to buy them all, definately brutal legends tho... and uncharted 2... and COD:MW2... and saboteur looks cool, screw it, i want em all!
  • crumbdunky - August 29, 2009 7:43 p.m.

The Beatles game? Reaalllly? For those of us who suffered com,prehensive school music lessons in the UK sitting about pretending to play effin Penny Lane is NOT going to be fun. I HATE scousers. All of them. Except maybe Pete DeFreitas and Lee Mavers.
  • Harmon20 - August 29, 2009 4:33 p.m.

I'm sick of guitar hero now. And Assassin's 2 is gonna own. I'll feel a little let down by the lack of a co-op survival mode in MW2, because the zombies in WaW are just too awesome!
  • CreeplyTuna - August 29, 2009 2:51 p.m.

nooo! brutal legend comes out the same day as cosmic egg by wolfmother! now i need to buy them both!
  • oryandymackie - August 29, 2009 12:05 p.m.

So you've got James Cameron's Avatar on the DS and the 360? When are people going to realise that you can't, you CAN'T fit a 360 game on DS. And how can Activision keep on pumping out the same games and people just KEEP on buying them?
  • GamerTagsSuck - August 29, 2009 4:54 a.m.

... I feel kinda stupid not knowing what Fallout 3 GOTY is...
  • Cyberninja - August 29, 2009 3:11 a.m.

where is muramasa and tmnt smash up its good reasons to own a wii
  • CountFenring - August 29, 2009 1:57 a.m.

Hmm... I guess I MIGHT preorder ODST, I have no reason not to..
  • Cwf2008 - August 29, 2009 1:53 a.m.

Wtf why is Gaylo Obsessive Dick Sucking Turds up there? Oh and L4D2 and MW2 ftw.
  • reroxas - August 29, 2009 12:36 a.m.

I totally can't wait for the new Kingdom Hearts for DS that game looks awesome and you can play as the entire Organization with multiplayer totally pushing the DS's limits I can't wait
  • civver - August 29, 2009 12:05 a.m.

Scribblenauts and Assassin's Creed 2 interest me. Probably Saboteur too.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - August 28, 2009 11:12 p.m.

Yeah Muramasa is da bomb yo! GR f'ed up this time!!!!
  • flamboyant_pinata - August 28, 2009 10:31 p.m.

I find the lack of Muramasa disturbing. D:
  • bernie10 - August 28, 2009 10:19 p.m.

Assassins Creed2 and MW2 will be the only guarantees on this list. I think i'll atleast rent AP and probably buy the gta thing.
  • jmohan - August 28, 2009 9:38 p.m.

All look really cool, except GH Van Halen, cos I really couldn't care less about them.