• lovinmyps3 - January 1, 2010 5:58 a.m.

Holy shit this feature made me recall and smile so many times! The *BAM* remix and Sony E3 conference had me cracking up! And in defense of Raiden in MGS2 (yes I was just as pissed at the time), sometimes it takes seeing from another character's perspective to realise what a badass a character is. Seeing Soap in Modern Warfare 2 is another perfect example. Seeing that mohawked awesomeness doing awesome things made you want to play as him again. Actually, Raiden did the same thing in MGS4 when he turned all ninja; now I can't wait for Rising! =)
  • Cyberninja - January 1, 2010 5:10 a.m.

this was a great last deacade happy new year
  • diddly - January 1, 2010 2:03 a.m.

Well did anyone else see it as a bit of a prophecy that the wii ad had mostly old people and babies playing, mixed in with the odd tripped out teenage girl looking to play the next babysitter game???? and thank goodness that japan dealt with those giant crabs, i hate it when those things come around and destroy a village, it takes forever to rebuild......
  • Defguru7777 - January 1, 2010 1:35 a.m.

I just realized, I got my first console this decade (Nintendo Gamecube). Man, it seems like it was longer ago than ten years.
  • GameManiac - January 1, 2010 12:30 a.m.

I can only imagine what 2010-2019 will hold for us. Virtual reality has to be a possibility by then....I hope.
  • Yeager1122 - December 31, 2009 11:28 p.m.

i meant to say mad not sad
  • Yeager1122 - December 31, 2009 11:21 p.m.

The Fox News one always makes me so sad and just reminds of a another reason why i hate Fox News.
  • revrock - December 31, 2009 11:04 p.m.

re: the misinformed media about mass effect, how about that ridiculous "Animal Crossing City Folk" propaganda they put out last year? You know, when they said that children were not safe playing the game and that only the only adults playing it were deranged predators...
  • DriveShaft - December 31, 2009 10:24 p.m.

Hope Rockstar rules the next decade aswell.
  • DasavageJ - December 31, 2009 9:25 p.m.

Man those were good times. Now lets do it again =)
  • husk94 - December 31, 2009 8:40 p.m.

ive never played mass effect but i hate it when people talk about games and dont know anything about them, ya know...using stereotypes
  • aion7 - December 31, 2009 8:35 p.m.

I don't get all this vitriol towards Nintendo in comment boards such as this. The Wii has plenty of good games, first and third party. The DS has even more. What's the problem, the power? If you really care that much about how powerful your gaming system is, just stick to PCs.
  • garnsr - December 31, 2009 8:25 p.m.

Gerstman-gate got us Giant Bomb, so it wasn't all bad.
  • Pocotron - December 31, 2009 8:18 p.m.

Ugh, why do I have the sinking feeling this was more prone to Sony bashing?
  • demonslayer76 - December 31, 2009 7:04 p.m.

burn in hell, Jack Thompson
  • demonslayer76 - December 31, 2009 7:02 p.m.

this next decade is going to be the one Nintendo finaly fails, hopefully after that new Zelda game
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - December 31, 2009 5:23 p.m.

BAM :D I want new of impossibly powerful consoles in the new decade, sony and microsoft, you hear me? Nintendo... Give up
  • jackthemenace - December 31, 2009 4:24 p.m.

I'm really glad i was born last decade so i could get into gaming THIS decade, because it's been a HUUUUGGEE one! and now i can't wait to see what the future brings! bring on 202's version of this article!
  • Ninja-KiLLR - December 31, 2009 3:49 p.m.

i hated those halo 3 toy ads. they made zero sense to me
  • jnewco81 - December 31, 2009 3:05 p.m.

Good article, you lose points for use of the word 'tush' though!