We Recommend

• lovinmyps3 - December 29, 2009 8:46 p.m.

WHAT?!?! NO ZOEY!?!? =( Zoey was infinitely more likable than Francis! I would have thought Lizzie would make you guys put her in!
  • jackthemenace - December 29, 2009 8:44 p.m.

yunas a bit weird, and alot of these i wouldn't have put on, but i'm glad GLaDOS got a mention. i'd put gordon freeman on, but half life was 90's... i actually DO love prinnies dood, and Dante... wel.. dante... *goes into fanboy drooling mode* i think i would actually go gay for dante. and now i hope to god my GF doesn't read this xD
  • skyguy343 - December 29, 2009 8:11 p.m.

Baaah baaah, Captain Price baaah. Agro would have also been fantastic but what I would have really appreciated is if you put Travis mo'er fucking Touchdown! Maybe you could have a follow up article: Ten Characters From the Past Decade(As Chosen by Readers)
  • Yeager1122 - December 29, 2009 8:06 p.m.

Thats a good point why no daxter? i mean he even had his own spinoff game..... but anyway so happy you added sly cooper love those games.
  • Conman93 - December 29, 2009 7:08 p.m.

Woooo!! A sly reference. Bring on the 4th one!! Also I think Lineback is the best Zelda sidekick. Midna was cool, but halfway through the game she becomes all emo-ish, and isnt as smartassed anymore. I honestly prefer Daxter to Clank, but hes still great.
  • reyalejandro13 - December 29, 2009 5:46 p.m.

No Ezio Auditore Da Firenze? Damn, I wanted to see him. Ah, well. And Sly Cooper is such a badass. I wish I could still play the games, but my PS2 Broke. Oh, and thank you for not including Sora or anyone from KH in this list.
  • Rediix - December 29, 2009 5:26 p.m.

Marcus Fenix has to be in here. or a locust
  • GameManiac - December 29, 2009 5:01 p.m.

To add to the Master Chief bit... You can even find him as an action figure, along with Warthogs, Hunters, Elites, etc. in Gamestop. Great Article BTW. Although I wish Neku from The World Ends With You made this list. You start to feel pity for the guy after a while.
  • demonslayer76 - December 29, 2009 4:50 p.m.

i would have added Tingle, he is just one of those dumbasses you want to kill the shit out of but why no Captain Price?
  • DasavageJ - December 29, 2009 4:44 p.m.

I'm not sure about all of the ones on this list but I would definitely say Captain Price, Marcus Phoenix, Nathan Hale, and Sackboy should be up there.
  • SoGroovy - December 29, 2009 4:19 p.m.

Oh yeah... I also forgot Tom Nook, kind of random to add him, but I really liked it.
  • SoGroovy - December 29, 2009 4:17 p.m.

Very nice article, and I believe you made the right choices. i was most happy to see Midna was in there because I am a huge Legend of Zelda Fan. I also liked the addition of Ratchet.
  • CreeplyTuna - December 29, 2009 3:54 p.m.

what about SACKBOY!!AHHHG!!!
  • Smiffy99 - December 29, 2009 3:25 p.m.

Oh, and Ghost from MW2 also.
  • Smiffy99 - December 29, 2009 3:23 p.m.

That was great, but honestlyn you were missing a few. I'd put in Altair, Agro, and our old, arse kicking friend, Captain Price. Who could forget him? The only reason I didn't suggest Ezio is because I haven't played AC2 yet.
  • Eevee10001 - December 29, 2009 3:14 p.m.

I agree with Minda but Tom Nook? I say Ressiti is more memorable then him, but they have one thing in commen...we hate both of them.
  • peace4me - December 29, 2009 3:01 p.m.

What about wander? Or aggro?
  • H2A2I00 - December 29, 2009 2:59 p.m.

good article but i would have added people like solid snake, one of the prince of persia and maybe even the lone wanderer's father
  • dante1924 - December 29, 2009 2:41 p.m.

King of All Cosmos is the worst king ever. He always screws up, like that time he wiped out all of the stars in the universe because he was drunk! He also makes the prince do all of the work while he just sits around doing nothing! Granted, ruling the universe is hard, but this is still no excuse for some of his incompetence! Tom Nook is one of the main reasons why I hate Animal Crossing. What an asshole.
  • Ell223 - December 29, 2009 1:42 p.m.

Price definitely should have been in here I think. He'll be remembered in 10 years time. He might not be the best charater in terms of personality and back story but he at least deserves a mention.