• Ransom - December 30, 2009 8:32 p.m.

The only ones I can truly agree with are master chief, drake, and kratos. Where is Soap? How many people have played MW and MW2? Enough to make Soap a legend
  • Shrody - December 30, 2009 9:08 p.m.

PLEASE tell me these are not in order. If Yuna topped the list I will kill myself... And it will be your fault Gamesradar!
  • Shrody - December 30, 2009 9:10 p.m.

Well damn, now that I read the intro I will have to kill myself out of shame... And its all your fault Gamesradar!
  • sourmoomoo95 - December 31, 2009 12:04 a.m.

I was kind of hoping for someone from the persona series (Teddie ^_^) but i can understand that with its rather small fan base that the games got pushed aside
  • RebornKusabi - December 31, 2009 12:46 a.m.

I agree with the inclusion of Midna here. I hate to sound so... stereotypical but I honestly rarely get attached to female characters in video games. This all changed with Midna of course. Everything stated in the article about her is exactly the same reasons why I liked her so much and actually became attached to he to the very end of the game. When she left at the end of the game, I truly felt like I was losing someone close to me and for that, I will always remember her as a video game character. As for Alex Vance, I really do like her as a character however I played that after Twilight Princess as if I even attempted to play Half Life 2 on my then computer, my PC would have exploded into the ether, Team Rocket-style lol Anyways, I wonder if Brett Elston was the one who suggested Midna? I'm a huge fan of the Zelda series (sadly... no tattoos -_-) and I know from listening to the podcast that he is too so I gotta wonder ; )
  • BertTheTurtle - December 31, 2009 12:47 a.m.

Awesome, Pyramid Head and the big daddies made the cut.
  • DriveShaft - December 31, 2009 2:45 a.m.

Glad to see Nathan Drake was there :D
  • marioman50 - December 31, 2009 7:15 a.m.

Nice list, but... No Travis Touchdown?!?!?!?! I'm super-pissed! I thought for sure that the beam-katana-wielding otaku would be on here.
  • JC182 - December 31, 2009 8:09 p.m.

Great artical i think that master chief is the best character of the decade
  • joshguy999 - December 31, 2009 8:17 p.m.

Where's lineback from LOZ Phantom Hourglass? And Sora from KH? And even Sargent from Halo?
  • joshguy999 - December 31, 2009 8:24 p.m.

Where the heck is Sarge? it would take a full scorpian tank to shoot you head off to forget him!
  • SumCallMeTalent - December 31, 2009 9:58 p.m.

Shepard?
  • boondocks50 - January 2, 2010 6:25 a.m.

im sorry where is ryu
  • boondocks50 - January 2, 2010 6:26 a.m.

ryu hyabusa sorry for double post
  • Metroidhunter32 - January 2, 2010 1:48 p.m.

I aggree with all of the choices on this list, especially Midna. I wouldn't minded having seen Rundas on it though, I always feel insanly guilty that I can kill him in 10 seconds, he's so awsome a character.
  • moneymanfy - January 2, 2010 6:57 p.m.

no ike?
  • EzioVidiVici - January 2, 2010 7:19 p.m.

Ya Ezio or Altair need to be on here for sure.
  • midknight8 - January 2, 2010 8:35 p.m.

Fawful!!!! You forgot Fawful!!!! The delicious mustard on the sandwich of mario rpgs
  • secretsearcher - January 2, 2010 11:06 p.m.

Hell to the yes with Sly Cooper. Best game character of all time I think. And, as one of those Halo "haters" you mentioned, I must admit...the armor is badass. But waht about the Elite Best Agents? Or Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario?
  • secretsearcher - January 2, 2010 11:07 p.m.

Oh, and where the hell is Fawful? I HAVE CHORTLES!!!