• CatrParrot - October 30, 2009 12:03 a.m.

I find the whole morality system kind of pointless. After all, doesn't every game with moral choices reward you more for playing as the good character?
  • TrigunGunner - October 29, 2009 11:05 p.m.

well, a lot of this is based on the the older disney material, so this fits under your fandom of older disney movies, Metroidhunter32
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - October 29, 2009 10:59 p.m.

I wish I could be cooler about this, but yes, I'm pants-shittingly excited about this game! And even though David mentioned it, I'd still like to submit this as my personal 12th reason: http://twitpic.com/nfxee
  • Metroidhunter32 - October 29, 2009 10:51 p.m.

Hm. Might pick this up if I hit a slow season. Probally not otherwise. Not the biggest disney fan. (shame on me) Well outside of the older movies that is.
  • michaelmcc827 - October 29, 2009 10:37 p.m.

I completely lost interest in this game after seeing screens and finding that it's for the Wii.
  • fionnoh - October 29, 2009 10:07 p.m.

uuuggggghhhhh, a morality system?? why? looks pretty epic though.
  • Obama69DoctorFunkenstein - October 29, 2009 9:34 p.m.

so pretty much Chris Antista just came over his pants
  • Thirteenth - October 29, 2009 9:33 p.m.

This brings back memories from when I played "Mickey's wild adventures" on the PS1 over a decade ago...
  • Schnipke - October 29, 2009 9:03 p.m.

I Will Have This Game I am Determined... and It Looks Like It Could Keep Me Entertained For Hours
  • FinalGamer - October 29, 2009 8:32 p.m.

Ohhhhhh yes. Every new piece I hear of this game makes me want it more and more, especially since Deus Ex is one of my top 3 games ever.
  • Cyberninja - October 29, 2009 7:52 p.m.

this is going to be great if it gets a t for teen then this may be better then mario
  • Felixthecat - October 29, 2009 7:46 p.m.

Wow, i must say, im incredibly impressed with what im seeing. It looks great and i definetly want to see more of the game in action. It looks like the proper revival of not just Mickey, but Disney as a whole. It looks fantastic and i'll definetly keep a sharp eye on it. Oh, and great article too, i love the "Need to know" articles.
  • jackthemenace - October 29, 2009 6:48 p.m.

Is clock cleaners the one they used for KH2's minigame? but i like the idea of fallout meets disney :)
  • FunkyDarkKnight - October 29, 2009 6:43 p.m.

I like the fact that they used classic mickey instead of the new one, bu it is another lazy game (i think) that is designed for Wii only, the easiest and cheapest console to operate and make games on :\
  • helix92 - October 29, 2009 6:41 p.m.

What the hell is this madness? Not ony a good looking Mickey Mouse game but a good looking Wii game as well?? Witchcraft I say, WITCHCRAFT!!! I hope it comes out on PS3 eventully though, I don't have the money to e-buy a Wii for one good looking game.
  • Appsro - October 29, 2009 6:33 p.m.

I'm really excited about this one. It could very well be the best Disney game since Ducktales. I wonder if they would ever do a game based on Prostitute Mickey. :p I should call Disney.
  • Choke22 - October 29, 2009 6:28 p.m.

I despise my Wii but at the moment this is looking quite interesting. Shall definetely be keeping an eye out for it. Shame that Spector went with just 1 platform with this game but i suppose if he thinks he will be able to acheive a better game this way then good for him. Love Dark Disney though!
  • livinginlyoko - October 29, 2009 6:02 p.m.

As I was reading this article, i suddenly thought of Mickey becoming the new Sonic or even Mario, since the game is full of originality compared to a lot of Sonic and Mario games at the moment
  • Conman93 - October 29, 2009 6:02 p.m.

looks cool and interesting. I will be keeping an eye on this
  • Justadnauseumtogerballoons - October 29, 2009 5:59 p.m.

Fallout meets disney, i don't think i can quite rap my mind round that