• KishouTenpi - August 16, 2011 7:07 p.m.

SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW! Nanako's death in Persona 4? It had me and my friend in tears when we realised she was going to be kidnapped, let alone her death Child death is no laughing matter
  • DrillurSimpson - June 1, 2010 12:37 a.m.

I was gonna comment but this is 6 months old. ... wasting my time. Still wasting it.
  • batmanboy11 - May 29, 2010 5:20 p.m.

The first time I was decapitated by DR. Salvador I was so suprised and shocked I almost crapped my pants. The same thing happened with the Nuke in CoD 4: MW but it wasn't quite as shocking.
  • eee - April 30, 2010 5:30 p.m.

Lol sorry Cepzeu mabye we will be in a real war soon and even though America does not kill civis. would that make you feel better. (sarcastic statement) (damn just a game)
  • eee - April 30, 2010 5:27 p.m.

Lmao I loved no russian it was awsome ececuting people and watching others crawl to get shot by your buddies. Lol I even used the grenade lancher
  • ryno - January 19, 2010 4:27 a.m.

pyramid head creeps me out
  • Cepzeu - January 11, 2010 4:43 a.m.

no russian is really f****n sad. I (being a russian) think that it was the most sad moment ive seen in any videogame. F*** you Infinity ward F*** you!
  • deathrebellion - January 7, 2010 11:41 p.m.

No nooooo manhunt the torture, the twisted savagery gahhhhh dats one on the worst games i've played (sick worst) and that tune that plays in the background is forever engraved in the back of my skull >_< Dr. Salvador wuz one of THE most nerve cracking enemies EVAR, just hearing the noise of the chainsaws after getting my head sliced for the 1st time wuz soooo creepy , used to keep turning around each sec to see if he wuz behind me XD
  • rocklee - January 4, 2010 4:23 a.m.

poor leon
  • Romination - January 2, 2010 3:57 a.m.

i'm calling bullshit of GTA 3. it's like you somehow didn't have a shocking moment left. crap.
  • PiscesIscariot - January 1, 2010 7:58 p.m.

I laugh at people who think that No Russian will convince kids to go around shooting airports. I for one, laughed my ass off during that scene and I shot everyone I could. Why? Because you don't do that in games. You just don't.
  • BertTheTurtle - December 31, 2009 11:36 p.m.

I even KNEW about that Pyramid Head thing before I saw it (due to my horrible mistake of reading pretty much everything about the game before I played it) and it still shocked me. Somehow I figured that moment would make this list.
  • GMAN2 - December 31, 2009 8:12 a.m.

The END to Modern Warfare 2 was by far the most emotional a video game has ever gotten me. It was freakin' awesome.
  • DriveShaft - December 31, 2009 2:38 a.m.

Hey, Pyramid Head's got needs too? I'd love to see the children x] Evidently I'm the only person who wasnt shocked by RE4 chainsaw <_<
  • mentalityljs - December 31, 2009 1:49 a.m.

@NotBraze Well said!
  • aguilanthony - December 30, 2009 5:55 p.m.

I must say I shit myself on the first encounter with chainsaw man in Resident Evil 4. I used two pistol clips on his head, threw a incenidary grenade and then a shotgun to the head and I still died.
  • onewheeled999 - December 30, 2009 5:49 p.m.

Great article, as always. But I can't help but feel like the first time you see colossus in Shadow of the Colossus should be on this list. That was like the ultimate "Ohhhhh shiiiiit" moment.
  • Ironarm - December 30, 2009 5:48 p.m.

Good choices, but I would have liked to have seen the whole Raiden in MGS2. That was HUGE! I mean look at the facts...when Kojima showed the demo and trailer at E3 he went so far as to EDIT Raiden out of game and place Snake in his place. Talk about shocking when you popped that game in.
  • WrathLord03 - December 30, 2009 2:16 p.m.

I think I finally understand how the Australian economy works. Movies have been around for a long time. Games haven't. Therefore, movies are for adults - for example, the Hostel and Saw movies were allowed here. Games are for children. That's why we don't have an R 18+ rating for games. That's why a lot of games that had nothing worse than either Hostel or Saw got either banned or censored here. That's what the Australian government thinks, anyway. Adults play video games too, Australian Government!
  • dreamgor - December 30, 2009 12:09 p.m.

for once i'm glad the videos doesn't work :( srsly... i don't think i could handle all that