- That fella bellow is possibly experiencing his first case of broken balls. The Top 7... Deadliest shark attacks
- Tyler shows you how to employ the late, great relic of forgotten cheats. How to use your GameShark for good - not evil
- If Shark Week doesn’t keep moving, it dies! Thus, Mikel fired up this legendarily bad game in a selfless feat of stunt journalism. The 9 most ridiculous things in Jaws Unleashed
- GR Wildlife editor, B. Buttercup thinks Shark Week is bullshit. Opposing opinion: Shark Week sucks
- WIN GREEN LANTERN: FIRST LIGHT on DVD Head to our forums to enter
- Again, WIN TMNT 25th Anniversary DVD head to our forums to enter. (Trust us - it ain’t hard.)
– WIN a rare and final copy of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
GameQuestDirect.com specializes in rare and hard to find games, and they've given us three copies of the recently resurrected, promotional version of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance to give away! Could be the last ever produced, so an extremely cool get for any MK fan/collector. Head to the TalkRadar forums to enter. Head to their site to buy one directly.
Above: If you’d like to guarantee your copy, head straight to GameQuestDirect.com and enter the coupon code “GRMKLIMITED” for $10 OFF!
Knowing G.I. Joe has been pretty terrible across the board is the other half of the battle. Tune in for the irrefutable truth.
We’ve ripped the songs from the rare and expensive Comic-Con Marvel vs Capcom 2 Mix Tape vinyl. Join us in listening to an actual record for the first time this century.
Question of the Week 47: What once-beloved game do you now hate?
Above: We downloaded Sexy Poker for WiiWare…
Above: ...and caused a whole mess of journalism
Above: Chris’s poor fashion sense got even more humiliating, not once…
Above: ...but twice, in less than a week!
Above: “I form the bottom!”
Above: patriotfan09 helped Transmatrix celebrate finishing the TalkRadar back catalogue
Above: A former OXM editor can’t even stop by for a brief visit anymore without being confused for Crush from Finding Nemo. Thanks lucashintz
Above: We hope you’re right Clustershart
Above: Mechamorbo is behind B. Buttercup a million percent
Above: Listen to TR #62 to get Bobbety’s reference
Above: k1ng94 takes us inside the mind of a point-and-click fiend
Above: SausageLozenge sneaks a late entry into the now dead 300 Blu-ray Contest
Above: Killdrone make us a hip rock combo. Keen!
THE INFO BOX August 7, 2009
Quote of the Week: “COBRA plots are giant, impractical money sinks!”
Intro song by: Anamanaguchi
Visit TalkRadar on: Twitter | iTunes | TalkRadar Archives