Topics

TalkRadar

We Recommend

• WackyEdude - September 7, 2008 3:04 a.m.

What is the beginning quote for this episode from? I can not figure it out.
  • DELTA8558 - September 6, 2008 7:23 p.m.

If it was up to me, I would lock you lot in a cellar, feed you beer and force you to make a 24/7 radio show.
  • CuddlyBomber - September 6, 2008 5:14 a.m.

Chris Antista, will you have my babies?
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - September 6, 2008 4:48 a.m.

Just listened, Ive been fucked up the ass by Gustav, havent had power since Monday and still don't, great episode though, ill be back in the forums in about 2 weeks or so, yall can find me on AIM a lot of the time SuburbiaRuins650, and im gettin someone to post a topic for me in the forums when my power comes back with a bunch of contact info and shit,
  • Johnny6Gun - September 6, 2008 4:13 a.m.

First muscle fuck and now sperm burn. Just splendid. This podcast was a real treat for the Capcom fans. Actually, most of these podcasts are a real treat. Keep 'em coming. Whatever is that upbeat, 8-bit sounding tune that the casts start with? It's been bothering me for a while, now.
  • Schuultz - September 6, 2008 3:26 a.m.

looking at that second picture I realize why Mikel was talking so little... he had dislocated his jaw, poor guy... xD
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - September 6, 2008 2:29 a.m.

I should clarify... that's my rent money. During it's scant few hours from bank to landlord, the podcast was the most fun its ever had
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - September 5, 2008 11:01 p.m.

A pigxie is a swanana-rashberry hybrid.
  • Cynwyddon - September 5, 2008 10:05 p.m.

Chris is the coolest guy I know.
  • ELpork - September 5, 2008 9:56 p.m.

So we should ask Chris for money.....ok.
  • Tasty_Pasta - September 5, 2008 9:38 p.m.

This is good enough to take me away from the Socom Beta. That's how awesome it is.
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - September 8, 2008 10:22 p.m.

The opening is from Charlie Brown's All-Stars. The voice of Snoopy died this week... I was sad. Again, if you really wanna know what the music is, head over to the forums. If no one else can tell you, I certainly will.
  • king_m783 - September 8, 2008 10:17 p.m.

this is my absolute favorite podcast. Hands down
  • NintendoNerd655 - September 8, 2008 10:17 p.m.

I want the talkradar intro in rock band 2 dlc lol.
  • Schuultz - September 7, 2008 7:05 p.m.

I'd love a list of the background music for each TalkRadar... There are always some awesome songs in there that'd it love to find out what they are..
  • Johnny6Gun - September 7, 2008 3:27 a.m.

It's from a Charlie Brown television special. Not one of the mainstream ones like the X-Mas special, Great Pumpkin, Thanksgiving or Race For Your Life, but one I haven't seen for a while. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
  • fffliiippper - September 7, 2008 12:42 a.m.

every time i come to the website and see a new podcast i jump for joy and wet myself a little. keep em long man, i love listening to em
  • iluvmyDS - September 6, 2008 2:57 p.m.

C'mon Brett, don't hate on Half-Life, unless y'know, you like the baby sound effect.
  • NintendoNerd655 - September 6, 2008 1:12 p.m.

Brett you feel the same way I do about Half-Life 2 lol. Another great podcast!
  • Johnny6Gun - September 6, 2008 4:14 a.m.