Topics

TalkRadar

• WeekendWarrior - January 10, 2011 4:39 a.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T0O6ayvYKE&feature=watch_response_rev I swear guys, you may have predicted the next zombies map. GROUND ZERO.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - November 19, 2010 5:29 p.m.

talking about sex to locoroco music ftw!
  • Chiefslapaho - November 18, 2010 6:14 p.m.

I wanna hear the story about robert stack trying to bone chris's gramma.
  • Yaro - November 18, 2010 10:01 a.m.

Hah! Last night I played Blops and when I got to the "Fuck! You! Charlie!" I made a knowing chuckle. =)
  • smikey1123 - November 18, 2010 5:56 a.m.

great show and awesome pics. and the cod blackcent pic is hillarious
  • GrandMoffBubbles - November 16, 2010 8:11 a.m.

"Its your Birthday, its your Birthday, its your Birthday Boy or Girl!" HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bret Bot!!! keep em' commin' Boy-O!
  • MrM0n0p01y - November 16, 2010 4:08 a.m.

Great cast!
  • santaclouse37 - November 16, 2010 2:15 a.m.

Belated thank you! Finishing listening for the second time... now.
  • BigDikMurphy - November 15, 2010 5:20 a.m.

Outstanding.
  • TedDidlio - November 15, 2010 4:45 a.m.

Me me, I'm a Talkradarsman.
  • selio - November 14, 2010 11:41 p.m.

Zombie Reagan!! http://news.icanhascheezburger.com/2010/11/14/political-pictures-zombie-reagan/
  • jimmdogg - November 14, 2010 10:16 p.m.

Fantastic show. I really enjoyed the Transformers Movie bit. Younger listens probably don't appreciate it all that much, but I grew up watching that terrible cartoon. It's easy to forget how bad that cartoon was, but how AWESOME the first generation of toys were. That was back when toys were made of REAL METAL. The movie was an event, and younger me was blown away at the quality of the sound and animation. It was head and shoulders above what I was seeing at 3:00pm on my local affiliate and blew my little mind. My favorite Transformer toy was Prowl (the cop car) and he get absolutely and graphically SMOKED in the first 10 minutes of the movie. It was also kind of the end of an era. The second gen toys were SHIT. The terrible cartoon got even worse. Video games took over the mainstream and the world moved on. Great retrospective by Brett.
  • Outlander - November 14, 2010 8:54 p.m.

Oh I love some Talk radders.
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - November 14, 2010 5:24 p.m.

Every talk radar posting makes me scream like R2D2 orgasming
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - November 14, 2010 1:31 p.m.

Work is appreciated. Well done.
  • DrDevious - November 14, 2010 10:05 a.m.

Whoops meant I like to call them: MODWA CODWAW MODWA2 CODBLA
  • DrDevious - November 14, 2010 9:57 a.m.

I like to call them: CODMA CODWAW CODMA2 CODBLA
  • super0sonic - November 14, 2010 9:40 a.m.

I was hella tired from staying up to 6AM to watch the Starcraft 2 finals. and it looked to be a slow day at work. But man was this podcast Fantastic and it helped me keep my energy up till the end of the day. thanks guys.
  • shnazzyone - November 14, 2010 5:02 a.m.

LOve this podcast. BTW, anyone want to make a joke about Call of Duty- WAW= COD-WAW, Call of Duty- Modern Warfare=COD-MW, Call of Duty - Black Ops=COD-BO too easy a joke to make?
  • NightCrawler_358 - November 13, 2010 10:22 p.m.

Oh man i couldn't listen to this podcast until saturday night! Me and my friend ended up staying up all night playing pokemon heartgold/soulsilver. I'll be sure to introduce him to the podcast next time we hang out.