• zombi3grim - June 23, 2012 11:28 a.m.

I would like to see some zombies please. K thanks, bye.
  • shawksta - June 23, 2012 11:25 a.m.

It would be a huge dissapointment if Pacman didnt make it, Namco better have a good reason not to include him. Brawl was rated Teen, not E10, and im pretty sure their keeping it.
  • AuthorityFigure - June 23, 2012 1:53 a.m.

Sothe from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn too.
  • AuthorityFigure - June 23, 2012 1:50 a.m.

Simon Belmont. I don't think each Smash Bros. game should include more obscure characters, just more suitable cahracters.
  • bamit11 - June 23, 2012 12:15 a.m.

They definatly need to put Nightmare in it. And screw putting Viewtiful Joe I SSBWU, he NEEDS a new game. If they did a Kickstarter for it or something, I would definatly put in some cash.
  • ChiChiRocket - June 22, 2012 10:03 p.m.

Y no Bowser Jr.?
  • avedon-arcade - June 22, 2012 8:40 p.m.

Out of all of these I would really love to see Midna and Wolf Link. They could basically fight like Amaterasu does.
  • Nap1400 - June 22, 2012 6:41 p.m.

Nightmare. Yes. Just yes. Although considering SCII was the entry Link guest-starred in, I think they should go with Siegfried!Nightmare from the same game to draw inspiration from. I could see Siegfried's stance system adding a nice technical character to the roster without getting too complicated.
  • slimjim441 - June 22, 2012 6:04 p.m.

Simon. Fucking. Belmont.
  • athf100 - June 13, 2012 7:04 a.m.

I just want krystal from starfox to be a playable character, I would certainly buy it.
  • Fruitbat - June 23, 2012 2:44 p.m.

I think she'd make a decent character, given that no-one else has a polearm; it could make for smooth, flowing attacks to all sides with decent juggling, but less power and smash attacks to balance it out.
  • ieatdrycereal - May 28, 2012 3:45 p.m.

I WANT ROY BACK NAO.
  • Djpdude1 - May 24, 2012 4:10 p.m.

Here are some of the new characters I think should join Master cheif (Halo) Some new sonic characters I'm not sure about Pokemon (this is just a thought) Steve (minecraft) Noble 4/Emile (Halo) And that's all I got
  • russels3709 - May 21, 2012 2:51 p.m.

ONLY best selling game characters.
  • russels3709 - May 20, 2012 6:41 p.m.

The game's creator will not do kingdom hearts characters cause they explained why in a interview. The creator confirmed tthat the gamemight be super smash bros. universe. One of the characters that are new commers is capcom. But the man's not sure. The biggest challenge is to make thhe characters fit in nintendo. Sorry guys, you can't just want a sony character. Budgets.
  • paul212 - May 28, 2012 10:55 a.m.

Did somebody convince you that KH was Sony only, or are you just incredibly stupid? Kingdom hears Dream Drop Distance - 3DS Kingdom Hearts re/coded - DS Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - DS Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - GBA Now, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I dont belive that the Nintendo 3DS, Nintento DS and Nintendo GBA are sony products. Also I don't think you understand that with a game like smash bros, budget is not a problem.
  • russels3709 - May 20, 2012 6:35 p.m.

OK guys. Think about the budgets. You can't just wish. Disney characters won't come in. That's why I test my nerd skills. I the characters in the series and here are the predictions that will most likley happen. New Mario Character Switching Toon Link with another Link No new Donkey Kong Characters No new F zero characters Replacing Pokemon Trainer and Lucario No new mother earthbound characters Adding new star fox character No new metroid character No new Kirby character No new Yoshi character No new Ice climber character Replacing Ike in the game No new game and watch character Not sure about solid snake Not sure about sonic Not sure about kid icaurs Not sure about pikmin Adding a game system character 5 new chracters that there company never came to the game I did the math with there budget and the approxamet characters and here's what I got.
  • Fruitbat - June 23, 2012 2:49 p.m.

I doubt Snake and Sonic will be back; licensing third party characters takes up time and money, and it is, ultimately, a Nintendo beat 'em up. I'd like to think there'll be three to five third party characters this time around, but there's so many to choose from they shouldn't reuse the same ones from game to game.
  • holloway 1 - May 17, 2012 10:04 p.m.

Neku where are you?! ^remember that line lol but seriously half those guys have no claim if Neku isn't there. and didn't we already kinda get dark pit (in the form of a costume change).
  • jaykub-leseman - June 26, 2012 5:28 p.m.

i agree with holloway 1, but i think that neku should be in ssb3d.