• skyetheguy - September 6, 2012 4:23 p.m.

Okay guys I know that not everyone is going to like my two choices of characters for the new SSB but I think it would be awesome if they added. wolverine and steve from minecraft :) Thank You
  • Strawhat - September 25, 2012 2:48 p.m.

Why? Minecraft has never been on a nintendo console.
  • joe-mitchell - September 2, 2012 4:31 p.m.

Pokey from Earthbound should be added into the new super smash bros.
  • Jay Trice - August 9, 2012 11:15 a.m.

Suggested New Smash Bros. characters Paper Mario  Paper Bowser Bowser Jr. Dry Bowser & Jr. Dry Bones Waluigi Baby Mario & Baby Luigi (Ice Climbers sort of deal) Shadow Mario Daisy Birdo Omni link Original Ganon (Pig demon) Funky kong Dixie kong Shadow Knuckles Tails Silver Eggman Scourge Metal Sonic Bloodfalcon Zoroark Megaman Zero Colonel Bass Slippy Princess Krystal Leon Panther Caroso
  • alakaboem - August 2, 2012 1:51 p.m.

I vote adding Spyro, Shadow, Ichigo, and the Black Mage.
  • andrew-ace-lavigne - August 2, 2012 1:03 p.m.

I like the idea of maybe including the mickey from epic mickey, and maxwell from scribblenauts would be cool(although, i have absolutely no idea how in hell that would work), and if king hippo, why not little mac?
  • delante-edmonds - July 30, 2012 9:47 p.m.

Love the list man u jus miss'n 2 characters Crash Bandicoot And Spyro.... they would fit perfectly....
  • sonicfreak21 - July 27, 2012 12:25 p.m.

I hope they put amy rose in the next game so i can kick her ass with sonic and shadow and beat the living shit out of her! >:) i HATE Amy!
  • adrien-champagne - July 24, 2012 1:02 p.m.

Did anyone think about Quote from Cave Story? I think the game was enough popular to be part of the next smash bros, if earthworm Jim was was in the choices, well I think Nicalis should get some recognition too. I totally agree to add Sora and I would like to replace Toon Link with Link from Majora's Mask.
  • Nikku7 - July 23, 2012 2:50 p.m.

I think a Slippy Toad assist trophy would be WAY less annoying than that fucking Nintendogs trophy from brawl.
  • tyler-sipprell - July 23, 2012 1:34 a.m.

Rahu I, II & III from Custom Robo would be an EXCELLENT appearance! It's an autonomous robo so it would move around the stages on it's own. From Rahu I to start from character selection, during fighting, when it hits the Smash Ball it could transform into Rahu II, and when the final smash is activated, Rahu II would transform into Rahu III to deliver massive destruction to fighters in its line of fire.
  • cj12297 - July 21, 2012 6:38 p.m.

The mii should be a mii from your console like in Mario Kart.
  • AwesomeMan - July 19, 2012 1:48 p.m.

BANJO! That's all I have to say...now for the question, is the fact that he's Rare make him untouchable by Nintendo? Idk, they did pull of Solid Snake in Brawl...I would love to see Banjo show up in the next SSB
  • Tjwoods18 - July 19, 2012 3:01 p.m.

Mumbo jumbo 8)
  • galaxia-lightyear - July 19, 2012 1:48 p.m.

Krystal from Star Fox!!! I want her there in the game as a fighter! I don't care what these people pick as long as I want Krystal in the game too.
  • FirLocke - July 19, 2012 1:19 p.m.

The reader's choices are WAY better than GRs. (Sorry GR). But Klonoa and Pac-Man need to be in. I actually really don't want any characters from either Tekken or SoulCalibur. They just don't fit. They just don't. Yes for the Tales characters though.
  • codystovall - July 19, 2012 6:30 a.m.

If a mii character is made someone is going to die by my hands.
  • tim-shaffer - July 19, 2012 12:51 a.m.

SORA SORA SORA ITS ALWAYS SORA WHY CANT WE HAVE A CHANCE OF ROXAS OR MABYE A DIFFRENT ORGANAZATION MEMBER!!!!
  • bash street kid - July 18, 2012 11:41 p.m.

I think Poirot should be in it too (the David Suchet version)