• juno-millais - June 3, 2013 5:28 p.m.

and btw: since there will be a new sailor moon anime and a new game by namco bandai (probably for 3DS) it would be awesome to have sailor moon in SSB...but i guess very unlikely, same goes for dragon ball characters.
  • juno-millais - June 3, 2013 5:20 p.m.

first: Birdo is a male to female transsexual. i'm quite sure we'll see Takamaru in SSB U. since he had some sort of revival in Nintendo Land. in general i want to see more female fighters and no more clones but unique characters. it's better to have a medium large roster then 1000 characters wit 30% of clones.
  • shawksta - June 3, 2013 5:05 p.m.

I agree that Nintendo's been on a role with the new IP's on the Handheld but Malo isnt really a fighter or has even close things to warrant fighting, out of the Eshop IP's Dillon the Armadillo seems more suitable despite the fact that he might be a Sonic clone but he has different enough things in his games. I see having a stage for Pushmo/Crashmo, Dillon as a character and the heroes from HarmoKnight as assist Trophies
  • shawksta - June 3, 2013 5:06 p.m.

Also, the latest Streetpass Puzzle board is of Dillons Rolling Western the last ranger, the only one of the New Eshop IP's to be starred and highlighted that way, only pushing the fact of Dillon a potential fighter
  • Talvari - June 3, 2013 4:28 p.m.

I still hope Shulk makes it in. Unlikely...but I can dream ;.; The Monado has a plethora of abilities that would seems suited for the inputs that smash bros typically uses.
  • winner2 - June 3, 2013 2:33 p.m.

Thank you for noting how we were annoyed with lucario replacing Mewtwo. IMO, Lucario is one of the dumbest pokemon to ever exist. If a pokemon is going to speak english, it's going to be Mewtwo because he's a badass and not some stupid-ass masked karate dog with foot long lumps for hair and retarded spikes on his hands. Lucario is one of the worst decisions to ever happen in pokemon. And PLEASE let Bowser Jr get in, I would love for him to be able to switch between his real form and the super mario sunshine shadow mario form with the magic paintbrush. Also, fuck Crystal. That traitorous bitch should be a boss you get to beat the shit out of.
  • C.King - June 3, 2013 3:19 p.m.

woah you really hate lucario, mewtwo was really cool but lucario isn't that bad bowser jr would be fun especially with that fanct pain brush and maybe a faster version of bowser wouldn't crystal get more of a beating as a character than a boss?
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 4:16 p.m.

but Lucario is awesome (s)he is always my go to fighting type pokemon, if we see newform mewtwo I rather them just keep Lucario
  • J-Fid - June 3, 2013 6:59 p.m.

Don't be be hating on the Aura Master. Also, he's based on Anubis, look it up.
  • enigmaxtreme - June 3, 2013 2:16 p.m.

Considering Namco Bandai OWN DragonBall Z....having Goku in Smash 4 doesn't seem too far off....
  • g1rldraco7 - June 3, 2013 1:42 p.m.

Majora's Final form from Majora's Mask and the Fierce Deity of course, those would be beast characters.
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 1:25 p.m.

I would love to have Lucina in Smash because FE needs female representation and who better to use then fake marth.
  • BladedFalcon - June 3, 2013 1:42 p.m.

I agree, Lucina is kinda bland though, IMO. Severa would be more interesting in almost every way, but then again, I realize that's a pipe dream since Lucina is the spotlight of the game, and Severa is an optional character at best XD
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 2:09 p.m.

Well I think any of the other normal characters would fine because the kids are a free for all because of the whole hair of the father and I don't think they would make that cannon, but they could just add Tiki and call it a day.
  • BladedFalcon - June 3, 2013 2:36 p.m.

Well... if you are going to use any of the normal characters, then I'd say Tharja would be more interesting :P Though Tiki works too, sure, although not sure could her dragon powers fit without making her too cumbersome or overpowered XD
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 4:14 p.m.

Well I can't send my wife into battle alone, and it would be interesting for tiki because if they make taunts to individual characters it would be cool to see her interact with Marth.
  • rio1927 - May 31, 2013 6:12 p.m.

Smithy and Geno from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • suneyes27 - May 30, 2013 1:54 p.m.

This comment will probably be buried among the many interesting and exciting ideas out there. But there's a few additions that I think would be killer and hearken back to older N games. 1. Majora's Mask Young Link - Skull Kid was the most requested character on a poll I read somewhere, but I think it would be interesting to include Link from that game as well. I'm aware that there are two Links already and the odds aren't good - but that doesn't mean I can't dream... or that it isn't a good idea. By taunting and pressing the joystick in different directions, he would change forms. Deku Scrub can fly with flowers with Up+B, Goron can roll up with Forward+B, Zora can shoot fins like boomerangs, etc. And of course, Oni Link would be his final smash. 2. FLUDD Mario Bros. Down + B should transform each Mario brother, similarly to Zelda/Sheik. This way, each brother can use multiple moves with their device. Mario could boost forward with the turbo attachment with Forward+B and hover with Up+B, Luigi could suck up enemies and shoot them back out with B, etc. Anyways, that's just my two cents.
  • max-martin-peacock - May 23, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Zoroark will replace lucario
  • liam-joseph-mania - May 23, 2013 1:33 p.m.

I'm confused. The article says "Megaman" but has a picture of X. Who are they refering to? X? or Mega Man? I'd love to see X in it but megaman would be pretty plain.