• rainn'sgaydar - December 18, 2013 7:06 a.m.

If I have a cartoon crush on any Mario character, it's Rosalina, so I'm glad to see her showing up in spin-offs more
  • Redeater - December 18, 2013 1:03 p.m.

It's strange isn't it? I'm usually never one to have "cartoon crushes" but Rosalina clicks with me for some reason.
  • rainn'sgaydar - December 18, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Yeah I can't place it. I mean really she strongly resembles Peach as it is. But maybe it's the bangs? I got nothin
  • waddledee385 - December 16, 2013 5:29 a.m.

GIVE US A NEW CHARACTER!!! PLEASE!
  • seth-kachellek - December 7, 2013 12:59 p.m.

personally id like to see ALL the fire emblem lords as in chrom, lucina, ephraim ericia, lyn,ect
  • waddledee385 - December 6, 2013 5:30 a.m.

Does anyone else see this image? possibly a new LOZ character.
  • austin-joseph-horenkamp - December 6, 2013 8:13 p.m.

The fake box art yeah.
  • Darklink25x - November 17, 2013 7:11 p.m.

Adding on to my earlier comment, young link could be based on majoras mask. He would have the gilded sword and mirror shield. and his grab would be the yellow hookshot. His A moves would be like regular link but the B would be different, up B would turn him to deku link and he would use the petals to fly to safety and hurt opponents. Side B would turn him to zora link and he would throw his boomerangs and down B would turn him into goron link and he would do a ground pound. His final smash would turn him to fierce deity link making him more powerful. His taunts could include playing the ocarina, drinking lon lon milk and putting on a random mask. His victory poses could be him in either deku goron or zora form playing their instruments or they could be like his taunts. I just think he would be awesome and although link and toon link are in the game i still think young link would be different. Skull kid too!
  • Poisondartlando909 - December 5, 2013 9:04 a.m.

That is actually a really good idea.... but they are going to miss out on alot of awesomeness, like if Ike isnt in it I will be fairly sad...
  • markgamer1097 - November 13, 2013 9:24 a.m.

EVERY BODY THAT WANTS SORA LIKE I DO THEN REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE SAYING SORA YOU WONT REGRET IT
  • SSB4ever - November 13, 2013 7:13 a.m.

ATTENTION ALL SUPER SMASH BROS. fans! Look closley at this box art image of the new Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Smash-Bros-NINTENDO-Wii-U-2014-PREORDER-/200960989191?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2eca355807
  • waddledee385 - November 24, 2013 5:05 p.m.

I SEE IT! -ZERO SUIT SAMUS -KNUCKLES -YOSHI -BOWSER JR -CAPTAIN FALCON -OSHWATT -ROSALINA -BABY MARIO -DIDDY KONG* -IKE THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME *You can see Diddy Kong's stamina and picture in the middle image
  • waddledee385 - November 24, 2013 5:46 p.m.

PS: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
  • MrOliver - December 18, 2013 11:25 a.m.

if that is not fake, then i don't know what is
  • Woofiee - November 12, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Thank god i'm not the only one who wishes for Joe. Joe and Quote is all I ask.
  • matt-sanderlin - November 11, 2013 10:34 p.m.

Rayman. This is looooooong overdue.
  • waddledee385 - November 24, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Don't worry. I saw rayman on the box art
  • austin-joseph-horenkamp - December 6, 2013 8:02 p.m.

Clearly you don't see where it says BOX ART IS NOT FINAL. Its a fake case.
  • Earthbound_X - November 10, 2013 7:35 p.m.

Am I the only one whose not really as excited for this one? I think it's because there won't be any story mode, which is my favorite thing from Brawl. That was just awesome.
  • chavbuster1 - November 7, 2013 3:04 p.m.

This article has the most comments I've ever seen on a GR article....
  • GOD - November 7, 2013 5:26 p.m.

I'm sure at this point Henry has a piece of paper that he's updating the amount on each week and everytime it gets 100 higher he most certainly lords it over everyone else. "Hey guys just letting you know that SSB article of mine just broke 700 comments. Not too shabby for Nintendo game right?.... Guys?.... " *banana peel is thrown at Henry from Tom's area of the office*