• Darklink25x - November 6, 2013 4:38 p.m.

I would love to see young link back in the fray, and THE SKULL KID from majoras mask. His final smash could be calling down the moon
  • Lv24Magmar - November 5, 2013 6:49 a.m.

This is turning out to be the worst Smash Bros yet. Animal Crossing and Wii Fit characters are the stupidiest fighters imaginable. I'd rather play as Toad. We need Metroid Prime Hunters characters, Majora's Mask Link (with all his masks) four Pokémon from X and Y, King K Roll, one of those Super Monkey Ball characters, Glover, the main character from Skies of Arcadia (like someone here said) and I guess Sora too since EVERYONE loves that game... character-specific pickups would be cool, and what happened to that Goemon game and Quest 64? Microsoft should throw in a Halo Grunt, Hunter, and Elite that would be incredible. But most of all we NEED an all Pokémon Smash Bros!
  • shawksta - November 7, 2013 8:56 a.m.

Relax man Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are icons, you cant just ignore them just because you don't like them. This is smash bros after all, Nintendo characters from various series fighting each other, not limited to 5 series.
  • GOD - October 31, 2013 2:29 p.m.

Wii Fit Trainer (male) is an alt costume. He's doing an identical animation (rather than a similar but different one like a semi clone), is the same height (no idea why people see them as different heights), and the screenshot was released without any announcement on the official site unlike every single other character. On Halloween, you dress up in (an alternate) cosume. Get it?
  • megamanandkirby64 - October 31, 2013 1:57 p.m.

If this is an alternate "costume", I'm going to rage! Wii Fit Trainer putting on a costume that makes her look like a man (and possibly have a masculine voice) defies all logic. It even defies video game logic. I don't know any other video game that does anything like that. I'm hoping what they do is when you pick Wii Fit Trainer, your little rectangle at the bottom of the screen, I don't know what it's called, has a picture of the female and the male and you pick the one you want like how you can choose between Sheik and Zelda. Hopefully they announce that's how it works sometime soon.
  • shawksta - October 31, 2013 11:23 a.m.

Nah its not a character, its either a special color, or confirmation of an alt. costume like Wario in Brawl, though it does raise questions about the hitbox but it just doesnt feel like a seperate character. It could be an Assist Trophy, who knows It IS halloween, Sakurai that sneaky bastard, putting a costume as an image. Nb4 Female Villager
  • Frieza - October 31, 2013 6:06 a.m.

I don't think male Fit Trainer is an official new character, since he was revealed without a page dedicated to him on the website. The screenshot for today was supposed to raise questions, possibly to hint at a new feature like alternate costumes. Kinda like when GF revealed Mega Mewtwo Y and didn't say much about it. Or he could be an assist trophy...
  • GR_HenryGilbert - October 31, 2013 10:39 a.m.

Oh, I didn't even consider a trophy. I wonder when they'll start talking about that in the game
  • waddledee385 - October 31, 2013 5:27 a.m.

oop. sorry. it's a theory about the hitbox, but there is still a height difference (i think)
  • waddledee385 - October 31, 2013 5:10 a.m.

this IS a new character. he has a different hitbox than his female counterpart
  • markwebster - October 20, 2013 7:23 a.m.

i really want them to add sora from kingdom hearts me and many others would want him i am a big fan sora is one of my favorite characters so everybody what do you think who else would want sora becouse in my opinion i think mega man suck and it was a wrong chose especialy that sh***y wii fit trianer who dosent fit the game the only decent character added was SONIC and Sora would fit perfectly in this game becouse hes cartoon like the rest of them hes popular and has a weapon hes makes more sense that f***ing megaman and wii fit trianer WHO WOULD WANT TO PLAY THEM that also gose for the villiger so whos with me WE WANT SORA
  • travis-morgan - October 21, 2013 11:29 p.m.

Though I do want Sora, I'm some what leaning with no, also dont dis Mega man his games are awesome, a rock opera band is even inspired by him, even though its called the protomen. Also imoo Sonic sux in smash bros. though thats my opinion, and your comment was your opinion, so just letting you know I'd play as Mega man, the villager, and wii fit trainer. Wait never mind I'll pretty much play as everyone.
  • brimdunkleton - November 4, 2013 11:18 p.m.

yeah judging by your avatar, you would pick a shitty fanfic OC character over a real video game hero. shitty hero from a shitty game, i really do hope they DON'T add sora, the last thing we need is rabid yaoi fangirls and emo swoop-haired pussies who still shop at hot topic invading the fan base of a good brawler series. plus, sora or kingdom hearts have nothing to do with nintendo, so keep dreaming, someone probably shopped his image in for shits and giggles at gullible weeaboos.
  • markgamer1097 - November 12, 2013 2:30 p.m.

infact mate i have always hated megaman and actually sora is a game hero the main character of KINGDOM HEARTS and has been on a number of nintendo consoles so he is part nintendo and in the offical magazines and he was on the suggestion list by nintendo and at least sora is not a stupid blue robot boy -sora is addord by many fans and i will keep dreaming becouse one day mate it will happen the only pussy around here is megaman only fucking nurds love megashit sora is perfect for brawl he has a weapon for fuck sake and can use magic in my opion soras more than megaman will ever mean megaman was so fucking last year so just think about it DONT FORGET MEGAMAN WAS NOT NINTENDO IT WAS COMPAN
  • markgamer1097 - November 12, 2013 2:36 p.m.

and you would pick a useless bule shitty excuse for a character and sora hair its manga ever herd of it plenty of characters have that type of hair get used to it his hair is cool anyway
  • markgamer1097 - November 13, 2013 7:19 a.m.

yeah judging by avatar your judged sora you can talk anyway megaman wil NEVER be my avatar you can count on it
  • wolfriordan - October 17, 2013 11:17 a.m.

I really think that Vyse from skies of arcadia should be in this game. He uses two swords, is about Pit size, depicted in a anime-esq style, like half the cast of every smash bros game. And is not in enough games as is. Any players of skies of arcadia would love it and he would be a fairly balanced, well fitting character to throw in. Certainly better than having extra marios hanging around.
  • waddledee385 - October 13, 2013 6:30 a.m.

x and y is released. no pokemon.
  • L-K - October 8, 2013 1:06 p.m.

I want them to add Amaterasu!!!
  • anakseo - October 7, 2013 11:08 p.m.

Follow the world's fastest hedgehog in his latest adventure! ... filled with new games every day