• themanz22 - March 12, 2014 2:35 p.m.

if any character from soul calibur is to make an appearance in ssb, i think it would be nightmare because he is the most iconic charter from soul calibur, him and voldo, but i think nightmare would be cool and for his final smash he could turn into inferno
  • TrueNblazer - February 23, 2014 7:26 a.m.

Crazy stuff I was delivered a Minecraft Premium Code and it was legit! To get one yourself just go to http://freeminecraft.us Read more at http://freeminecraft.us/#czRBThTUmRG9TWSh.99
  • JayGamer - February 22, 2014 5:34 p.m.

Return Falco, Wolf, Snake, Wario, & add Daisy and Waluigi (long-awaited).
  • Wolfen2k7 - February 22, 2014 1:13 a.m.

Make a new diddy kong racing. :)
  • NEWGAM3Z5 - February 22, 2014 1:12 a.m.

IN PC VIDEO GAMES SHOWING HANDGUN 3D MODEL LOOKING LIKE REAL FOR ACTING
  • NEWGAM3Z5 - February 22, 2014 12:51 a.m.

IM BETTER PLAYING NEWGAM3Z PC VIDEO GAMES NOW AND WATCHING NEWGAM3Z RIHANNAS P MOVIE BY Y0UNG BL0NDE NEW RNBR AP 2013 2014 2015/US/ THEN PLAYING THIS GAMES IF Y0UNG BL0ND ENE WRNBR AP AND NEWGAM3Z HAVE REAL DIAMONDS COVERED HANDGUN WRITTENB HERE ABOUT
  • NEWGAM3Z5 - February 22, 2014 12:41 a.m.

NEWGAM3Z/NEW GAMES IS INDUSTRY TOP WITH NO SEQUEL EVER WILL BE MADE WITH NEWGAM3Z SURVIVAL HORRO PC VIDEO GAMRE RESIDENT E.V.I.L. WITH 5 CITIES AND 100 OVER ZOMBIES IN 1 SCENE WITH SHOOTING AT CAR AND LEAVING REAL BULLET HOLES AND SHOOTING AT ZOMBIE LEAVING REAL BULLET HOLES AND REMOVES BODY PARTS AT THE ZOMBIES BODY AND USING NUCLEAR EXPLOSION IN RESIDENT E.V.I.L. MAKING ZOMBIE DIE WITH REAL ELEMENTARY PARTS LIKE UNDER NUCLEAR EFFECT AND NEWGAM3Z SPECIAL DRIVING GAME 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018US JAPANEUROPERUSSIAASIA WITH SPECIAL DIAMONDS COVERED CARS IS OUT NOW WITH NOW SEQUELS PLAYING WITH DRIFTMODE IN 50 CITIES AROUND TOKYO CITY AND NEW YORK CITY SINGLE INCLUDED LIKE RESIDENT E.V.I.L. NEW GAMEPLAY PLAYING IN NEW YORK CITY AND TOKYO CITY
  • shawksta - February 21, 2014 7:58 p.m.

Are you guys TRYING to ignore DK64's existance? Cause thats where the Jetpack and Peanut Popgun came from. The jetpack is nothing like Returns/TF
  • g1rldraco7 - February 21, 2014 1:36 p.m.

I thought Dixie Kong would have been confirmed, but watch they make her a different costume for Diddy.
  • shawksta - February 21, 2014 7:51 p.m.

Funny thing is, Dixie was supposed to originally be with Diddy Kong as a Tag Team duo who plays like a hybrid of Pokemon Trainer and Ice Climbers, but there were complications and they had to be scrapped leaving only Diddy.
  • satotaku - April 8, 2014 8:45 p.m.

Lack of sources make that a hard sell
  • Vonter - February 21, 2014 8:53 a.m.

Tripping is back. I hope they tweak his moves since the were kind of clumsy, like the arc of his peanut gun, the amount of time needed to charge the recovery move, that weird thing he did with the side special. I think that mainly tripping being reduced to his move will be his advantage over other characters.
  • Vonter - February 21, 2014 12:48 p.m.

What those that have to do with my comment. Seems suspicious.
  • Doctor_Pancakes - February 21, 2014 8 a.m.

I always saw Diddy as a very weak clone of Starfox. He has a a list of similar abilities like a gun, fire jump, a quick attack to get you across the screen... never liked how he played.
  • codystovall - February 21, 2014 7:14 a.m.

Another "meh" for me. Actually I think I used diddy once in Brawl
  • Jackonomics2.0 - February 21, 2014 8:45 a.m.

They say anyone who mains Diddy has transcended their humanity.
  • codystovall - February 21, 2014 9:46 a.m.

Yeah, no.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - February 21, 2014 8:11 p.m.

I think your mistaken buddy,I wasnt convincing you... Im warning you http://i.imgur.com/kyaW4U9.jpg
  • J-Fid - February 21, 2014 1:11 p.m.

Watching someone master Diddy Kong may be considered a work of art.