• pl4y4h - April 8, 2014 6:06 p.m.

Charizard on its own? That was a spot a nice Blaziken could've had
  • codystovall - April 8, 2014 6:18 p.m.

but then how would we see charizards mega forms thats everyone loves so much - I wouldve rather had greninja, delphox and chestnaught or I guess greninja, lucario, and blaziken.
  • terence-breurken - April 8, 2014 5:37 p.m.

Pokemon X/Y (1996) lolwat? correct it to (2013) and on Charizard's page it says: Pokemon Blue/Green Japanese versions: Red/Green Non-Jap Versions: Red/Blue Blue/Green makes no sense...
  • Frieza - April 8, 2014 5:08 p.m.

Quite a bold move getting rid of transformation moves. While an interesting mechanic in and of itself, I can see its removal improving the gameplay as a whole. This will open many more opportunities for casual and hardcore players alike. And Charizard is all on his own now. Pokemon Trainer was no where to be scene... And neither was... Squirtle... ...I can't... I don't... Give me a moment here... "And what about his former friends Bulbasaur and Squirtle?" Ivysaur.... It was... Ivysaur...
  • waddledee385 - April 10, 2014 2:09 p.m.

Don't lose hope. they could still add squirtle and ivysaur onto charizard as one character
  • g1rldraco7 - April 8, 2014 5:07 p.m.

About time Charizard is by himself, I bet his controls will be Bowser only more smoother and hoping his final smash is his mega evolutions, but which one X version of course!!!! A little late on oshi being in here although seeing Greninja is surpring, but cool. To be honest I thought Sheik was going to be cut and I agree very risky making Shiek a separate character, btu I bet they got tired of people complaining about having Zelda and Sheik being the same character. I am glad Zero Suit Samus is back, but let's hope for a summer release :)
  • BladedFalcon - April 8, 2014 4:57 p.m.

First appeared: Pokemon X/Y(1996) lololololololololol
  • J-Fid - April 8, 2014 5:03 p.m.

Nothing like ugly green 3D Pokemon!
  • J-Fid - April 8, 2014 4:48 p.m.

The competitive players can rejoice! Down-B is no longer Shiek's worst move!
  • BladedFalcon - April 8, 2014 4:50 p.m.

Lol, what if they still make it do something lame, like have her play a harp or something? :P
  • J-Fid - April 8, 2014 5:04 p.m.

Lol. But, I think one of those new moves will be her Down-B.
  • Vonter - April 9, 2014 9:55 a.m.

She has the Brawl's Zero Suit Samus down special it seems. Mainly a jump with a strong kick. It was one of her more powerful moves.
  • BladedFalcon - April 8, 2014 4:31 p.m.

Greninja is now in there, all his own playable character. All the wrongs of Lucario being anounced have been righted. He'll be my main. I am now perfectly content.
  • Cyberninja - April 8, 2014 9:40 p.m.

But Mega Lucario is my favorite mega so I am glad he is back.
  • BladedFalcon - April 8, 2014 10:57 p.m.

Pftt Bow down to Mega Tyranitar, pleb.
  • Cyberninja - April 8, 2014 11:42 p.m.

You mean the one 4X weak to Lucario's fighting type :p
  • BladedFalcon - April 9, 2014 3:56 p.m.

Yes, exactly. See, here's the thing, Lucario is not the strongest out there, pretty sure Mega tyranitar can endure at least one attack... and after that, he'd bury your Mega Lucario alive with earthquake ^^
  • Pokegenin - May 27, 2014 8:54 a.m.

Mega Lucario with Focus Sash. Then another Close Combat......
  • BladedFalcon - May 27, 2014 4:22 p.m.

yep, and you just wasted your one good focus sash and left your lucario ready to die in the hands of any other pokemon faster than lucario (of which there are plenty) or possession any kind of priority attack... which, any self respecting player would have a plenty ;)
  • themanz22 - March 12, 2014 2:35 p.m.

if any character from soul calibur is to make an appearance in ssb, i think it would be nightmare because he is the most iconic charter from soul calibur, him and voldo, but i think nightmare would be cool and for his final smash he could turn into inferno