• shawksta - May 23, 2014 12:05 a.m.

WE LIKE IKE DAT RADIANT DAWN OUTFIT
  • Vonter - May 23, 2014 12:52 a.m.

Now I'm really curious if the punch is mightier than the sword.
  • Notanerd - May 18, 2014 5:55 p.m.

Thank God Little Mac is in this that's just hilarious!
  • phillip-burke - April 17, 2014 2:16 p.m.

what about Giga Bowser And Warioman Though? If they don't enter it would seem like a waste of money and my childhood would be ruined.
  • phillip-burke - April 17, 2014 2:09 p.m.

I'd Like Super Saiyan Vegito to be in the game Reason 1: He Has A Good Moveset Including Final Kamehameha and BIg Bang Flash. Reason 2: Pac-man's in so why can't he be in? Answer Me.
  • leroytank - May 23, 2014 6:55 p.m.

Not sure if you're trolling. In case you are, disregard the following rant, because it does not apply to you, and A for effort on a successful troll. In case you are not trolling and are serious about both Reason 1 and Reason 2, let me clarify for anyone who still thinks that there's any shot for ANY DragonBall Z character to be in a Smash Bros game. Not a single character from DragonBall Z is considered a video game character, much less a Nintendo character. GamesRadar is being very generous in their article of who MIGHT be in it by saying that Goku could be in it. No one from DragonBall Z will ever be in a Smash Bros game. It's just not gonna happen. This game has been advertised since the very beginning as "Your favorite Nintendo characters beating the crap out of each other." Granted, that might be slightly paraphrased, but the fact of the matter is that this series is made for Nintendo's most popular characters engaging in virtual fisticuffs with each other. That being said, yes, I'm aware Snake, Sonic, and Mega-Man are in these and are not considered Nintendo characters. The people who created Metal Gear wanted Snake in Melee, but they were already too far along in the development for him to be included, so they waited until Brawl to add him. Snake is a very rare exception to the rule. Sonic was the #1 most requested character to be in Smash Bros, and Nintendo and Sega are on very good terms, so there was no doubt that he was gonna come back for Smash Bros 4. Smash 4 is being co-developed by Namco, hence the inclusion of Mega-Man, another very highly requested character to be in it. All of these characters are video game characters and have very close ties with Nintendo, the exception being Snake. For Reason 2, if you are not trolling and think that Pac-Man is in the game, then you have obviously not been keeping up, as he is not confirmed. On the flip side, I wouldn't be surprised if Namco does include him. In summary, NO CHARACTER FROM DRAGONBALL Z WILL BE IN A SMASH BROS GAME. They are not video game characters, and to the best of my knowledge, Akira Toriyama has no real relationship with Nintendo, nor has he ever said he wants one of his characters in the game. So, for everyone who thinks that Goku or his friends might be in it, sorry to burst your bubble, but being realistic, it will never happen. Rant over.
  • GunGunW - April 13, 2014 7:12 p.m.

Here's hoping the good Captain returns.
  • andrew-joe - April 10, 2014 6:32 p.m.

Raguna from Rune Factory Frontier
  • shawksta - April 10, 2014 10:33 a.m.

Really loving the new expressive side new smash has, Charizard actually looks like the one from the show, he actually has a confident smug look like time.
  • DeanPerry - April 9, 2014 5:40 p.m.

What about any Castlevania characters?!!! Soma Cruz would be a nice addition!
  • AgentSmith2518 - April 9, 2014 2 a.m.

BUT WHAT ABOUT NESS?! WHY ARE THEY NOT CONFIRMING HIM!?!
  • Frieza - April 9, 2014 6:07 a.m.

He's most likely a secret character, so they probably arnt going to reveal him in a trailer or something su
  • Frieza - April 9, 2014 6:09 a.m.

(Damn phone...) *super public. On the website for Brawl, all the secret characters (besides Sonic and Snake) were revealed behind spoiler warnings so that they can remain a surprise for people who still cared. I'm guessing they'll do the same for this game too. Don't lose hope yet!
  • AgentSmith2518 - April 9, 2014 7:19 a.m.

Hmmm, good point. I will never lose hope. I just think it'd be silly NOT to have him, considering how many games he has been in, especially with the release of Earthbound on the virtual console too.
  • gadjo - April 8, 2014 9:15 p.m.

You know, I'm aware that I'm probably in the vast minority here, but I'm gonna miss Wolf. He was my main. I know he was, like, D tier, but he really fit my play style. Oh, well. I'll just have to figure out a new favorite again.
  • AgentSmith2518 - April 9, 2014 2:09 a.m.

I agree with you. He wasn't my favorite, but I felt wolf offered enough difference to be in the game.
  • shawksta - April 8, 2014 8:21 p.m.

So we got Charizard on his own, and Greninja but thats begs the question WHO WILL BE THE GRASS TYPE!?
  • Cyberninja - April 8, 2014 9:43 p.m.

My bias says I want it to be Meganium but logic says that Sceptile would work better.
  • shawksta - April 8, 2014 9:51 p.m.

Actually my brother said Meganium as well, if only because Sceptile and Greninja are already similar.
  • Cyberninja - April 8, 2014 9:54 p.m.

if it is a Meganium I would be a happy camper it doesn't get the respect it deserves, but then again it is my overall favorite starter so yeah.