• BigBoss - December 16, 2010 12:58 a.m.

I'm in the minority but I hate the name. Also goes further in damaging gamesradar's reputation. Love to have more videos, just wish the name would change.
  • Overlord153 - December 16, 2010 12:53 a.m.

I just read the last sentence that faps won't always be this long and just busted out laughing
  • Romination - December 16, 2010 12:48 a.m.

I remember when you guys were trying to do this with live streams of games too. I'm glad you settled for a regular sort of pre-recorded video.
  • CountFenring - December 16, 2010 12:37 a.m.

So it's a Giant Bomb Quick Look? Not that I'm complaining.
  • KnightDehumidifier - December 16, 2010 12:30 a.m.

Nintendo ripped off Scott Pilgrim with that picture of Mario with the raccoon tail and ears for SMB3. Is it too late for the creators of Scott Pilgrim to sue Nintendo for copyright infringement?
  • Crabhand - December 16, 2010 12:27 a.m.

FAP is a fantastic idea and I'm definitely very interested to see more. You guys must have put a lot of work into this, and the result is very entertaining and informative. A truly great accomplishment for such great games jarnalists. And you guys made me feel very good about my terrible Super Mario skills.
  • HankVenture - December 16, 2010 12:27 a.m.

I dk why, but everytime you died, I tensed up and yelled.
  • JuliePeesgood - December 15, 2010 11:53 p.m.

Ahh Chris! Damn you, Birdo... Can't believe I watched all 43 minutes of that! Great job guys.
  • Robusken - December 15, 2010 11:34 p.m.

Yes more content! No matter what anyone says, Gamesradar should FAP as much as they want.
  • Overlord153 - December 15, 2010 11:30 p.m.

Let's use a combination of the the two. I effing hate that i'm loving this right now.
  • IfMikelReparazAndChrisAntistaHadAChildItWouldBeAGreatPizzaCritic - December 15, 2010 11:30 p.m.

Jesus, Henry, way to disgrace the human race. Seriously, you play like my grandmother if she was blind and had a rubber fist up her ass.
  • Chikubi - December 15, 2010 11:25 p.m.

That was an awesome video, guys. Please keep doing things like this. It was like a mini Tdar to get my fix before Friday.
  • Robx - December 15, 2010 11:21 p.m.

[Insert FAP joke here]
  • inSovietRussiaDatesRecallBrettElston - December 15, 2010 11:15 p.m.

i have a theory as to why they didn't include mario world in the game. i figure that if they only wanted to include the NES mario games because those can be played with the wii remote alone, and if they were to include world, than they would have to pack in a classic controller, to avoid confusion from consumers, which would be too difficult.
  • WoodyWoodrowAndThePanfluteOfDestiny - December 15, 2010 11:06 p.m.

Really liking the FAP even if GameInformer already did it, but eh they've been ripping of a lot of GamsRadr articles so who cares. Not liking the video Top 7, feels like you wrote a Top 7 article and then read it to all the kids in your 10th grade english class. Play to your strengths (being funny and immature)
  • twewy13 - December 15, 2010 11:05 p.m.

looking forward to the next FAP
  • Redeater - December 15, 2010 11:02 p.m.

Damn I wish they could have ipod videos for these. I love the idea but I'm never home for long. Great vid though.
  • AlmightyFuzz - December 15, 2010 11:02 p.m.

This is awesome, definitely do more of these!
  • y2kpikachu12 - December 15, 2010 10:56 p.m.

I'm not sure how any new content could possibly be unnecessary. I love the idea of these. I can understand someone not liking the video Top 7's but these don't change anything so I hope they continue! FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
  • Kisokuiki - December 15, 2010 10:36 p.m.

I get what GR's trying to do with video top 7s and this new FAP thing, but this is totally unnecessary. I never once thought I would enjoy the top 7s more if they were in video form, and a 43 minute preview doesn't seem to serve any purpose to me. The site can always improve, but the content is already great. It's what makes GamesRadar different. Please don't mess that up.