Topics

E3 E3 2010

• Bateman666666 - July 6, 2010 1:29 p.m.

err this looks awful... stop making Sonic games. right I am off to play Singularity on the 360
  • BleedingHatMcGillicutty - July 6, 2010 1:29 p.m.

I'm giving my hopes up for this one. I know I shouldn't, but things have to turn around for Sonic eventually.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - July 6, 2010 1:18 p.m.

Made me go from "Sorta Want" to "WANTWANTWANTWANT!!!!!"
  • db1331 - July 6, 2010 1:10 p.m.

I think what strikes me the most when watching the game play footage is how much more fun the game looks when it switches to pseudo-2D at around the :50 mark. At the beginning of the video I wasn't impressed at all. Running really fast in 3D isn't exciting. You can hardly see oncoming jumps or obstacles. Look at the guy in the video smack his face into that little step. That really kills the sense of speed. But when the camera flipped sideways and he was hitting the loops, even I was thinking OK that looks fun. This will certainly be the most praised Sonic in years (not saying much), but it won't rocket Sonic back to the A-list.
  • StrayGator - July 6, 2010 1:03 p.m.

Visuals aside, that looks real twitchy, if not potentially punishing. Not another "My First SonicZ", then.
  • myguyfromthe80s - July 6, 2010 12:45 p.m.

That puts Sonic 4 to shame. Both due out at around same time I think. So glad I have a 6 year old, otherwise my Wii would have been sold long time ago.
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - July 6, 2010 12:21 p.m.

That loks pretty cool, like a throwback to sonic adeventure
  • JayBeat - July 6, 2010 12:18 p.m.

My interest in this game just tripled. This looks incredible.