• KippDynamite - October 14, 2010 12:39 a.m.

There . . . is a Sonic fan.
  • ryno - October 13, 2010 10:16 p.m.

sonic is back baby hell yha
  • Lionzest7 - October 13, 2010 4:50 p.m.

thanks Justin Towell, I learned a route that got me the speedrun achieve already! (shamefully stolen from you)
  • seabassuk - October 13, 2010 4:12 p.m.

I still think my 1 minute and 22 seconds is better :(
  • philipshaw - October 13, 2010 3:48 p.m.

Those are some mad skills
  • fhd74 - October 13, 2010 12:07 p.m.

Hello,everybody,the good shopping place,the new year approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar! ===== http://www.shoeboxs.us === Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30 BOOT $50 Nike (R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33 Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 2 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12 New era cap $9 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18 FREE SHoPPING ( http://www.shoeboxs.us )
  • Gorillaman23 - October 13, 2010 10:29 a.m.

And what of the Wii version? Did they change the levels in that one?
  • lolwizards - October 13, 2010 6:45 a.m.

I can't get under 58 seconds >_<
  • BodyDamage - October 12, 2010 7:52 p.m.

im bleeding excitement for this, id like to think i could challenge that speed run of yours, sir towell. =D
  • Darkshine34 - October 12, 2010 3:08 p.m.

wow. that was impressive
  • veryweirdguy - October 12, 2010 2:30 p.m.

Just played the demo of this (via some Japanese PSN trickery,) and it is excellent! The demo has Splash Hill Zone Act 1 - IE the level featured here - and I can't see myself getting anywhere near 40 seconds. Can't wait to play more though!
  • GR_JustinTowell - October 12, 2010 2:07 p.m.

Actually, Ninjadmin's right, that was the iPhone version. I've just been playing that in the burger shop... and anywhere I get a free moment, really! Just turns out I had a better run on that one, although at lunch I got it down to about 39:57 or something similar on PS3. I'll post to the leaderboards when the game's out.
  • oufour - October 12, 2010 2:02 p.m.

@ Ninjaadmin i think that was just a joke for yesterday's video, he says in the article this was played no the ps3 version.
  • Anjaneya - October 12, 2010 1:15 p.m.

Nicely done - can't believe that. It looks a lot longer than other first stages in Megadrive Sonic games.
  • Sash - October 12, 2010 12:49 p.m.

Need to get more anti spam measures ={ @topic: Good job, you lost a few seconds around about 0:37 but that could be fixed :D
  • EnragedTortoise1 - October 12, 2010 11:53 a.m.

I can never speedrun Sonic levels... ironically, I end up exploring them. Backtracking, even. Still, I'll get this as soon as it's availible today.
  • OhMyJosh - October 12, 2010 9:51 a.m.

I'm sure I could beat that :P. I have no idea when it comes out in Australia, but when it does, look out Mr. Towel.
  • IIIIIACEIIIII - October 12, 2010 9:47 a.m.

I can't find this on PSN. I has sads. I hope it's under £20 too, because I'm going to buy some £20.00 worth of PSN points and hope it's available when I get home.
  • Ninjadmin - October 12, 2010 9:46 a.m.

Wow! Thats damn impresive Justin. How come you're faster on the iPhone version though? The controls are terrible on that compared to using a proper pad.
  • Brutus - October 12, 2010 9:29 a.m.

Thanks UK guy, gave me something to do here at 5:30 AM, lol, just finishe dup a project for my Drawing class