• city17fan - October 14, 2010 11:36 a.m.

How is Medal of Honor a 'solid' title? Reviews up to this point have not been very good for it. I'm wondering if that title was thrown in just to help promote the Call of Duty title some more.
  • xboxwarriorx - October 14, 2010 11:06 a.m.

x_x wow, thankee for amazing offer on products and services, lnla270 (mayb spam?). put may down for 1 of everything! x_x robx (noob0) shutty the moth!, forzonwarrior, plz dont act so niave x_x
  • Clovin64 - October 14, 2010 10:51 a.m.

I recently got Enslaved and Castlevania, and so far I'm enjoying Enslaved more. Seriously, Castlevania can be brutal. I've never failed so many times within the first hour of a game before. Goddamn gullotine puzzle. The difficulty in Enslaved is just right for me, the graphics are bloody gorgeous and the relationship between Trip and Monkey is handled brilliantly. Buy Enslaved! Unfortunatly, because I've spent all my money on Castlevania and Enslaved, I've now got no money left for Vanquish. I'm SO SO SORRY!
  • Hypermonkey262 - October 14, 2010 10:43 a.m.

I can agree with the others, but I plan to pick up Vanquish day one.
  • tacehtselrahc - October 14, 2010 10:13 a.m.

I'm buying Medal of Honor. I wouldn't touch Black Ops with a barge pole, it's just more MW2 with a different skin. I'm also more interested in Enslaved than in Castlevania, although I'm not sure whether I'll get it right now as there are so many games worth buying around at the moment. It might even have to wait until after Christmas.
  • Heyexclamationpoint - October 14, 2010 9:42 a.m.

I plan on getting Enslaved somewhere down the line. I almost finished Lufia II on an SNES emulator, but because I was playing it on a keyboard at the time, I never could finish one of the last puzzles. A revival of that franchise would be very nice.
  • BillyBrush - October 14, 2010 8:44 a.m.

Poor old Majin and the forsaken kingdom....can't even get on this list when shitty MOH can. I'll dig a grave right beside the spot marked resonance of fate. Also, power gig it a bit moot given RB3 has all it's features.
  • The_Tingler - October 14, 2010 7:16 a.m.

"If publisher Namco could have found a quieter time to release the game – say, anywhere in the eight-month period from January to August 2011" I'd cut Jan-March next year out of that. There's at least 10 major games out in the first three months of next year that I'm absolutely desperate for. Most of them have 2 in their name and are from EA.
  • jmcgrotty - October 14, 2010 7:13 a.m.

"Andy Serkis (Gollum) direct it" Exactly how is the fact that it was directed by a guy whose claim to fame is playing a digitized character in a movie relevant?
  • Rane - October 14, 2010 5:49 a.m.

I had a tough decision between Castlevania and Enslaved... Ended up choosing Enslaved and i loved it, definitely worth getting. Hopefully it won't be forgotten.
  • Aletheon - October 14, 2010 4:59 a.m.

Vanquish will reign in mech blood glory
  • NanoElite666 - October 14, 2010 4:48 a.m.

Definitely gonna try to get my hands on Vanquish by the end of the year, since the demo was rather enjoyable. Still gonna be getting me some New Vegas as well, though. Gonna pick up Black Ops over Medal of Honor, because I'm actually excited for the game, what with it actually being somewhat different instead of just using the WWII or growing-in-popularity modern combat setting. What was the last Cold War era game you can think of? I know I can't. As for Enslaved, I have to say that you've piqued my interest in the game GR. Didn't pay much attention to it when details first started showing up, but now I think I'll have to give the demo a try. I do love some good storytelling in my games. And if it fails to pull in good sales and such, you can always give it the same treatment you did Okami and get on everybody for not buying that. "Buy Okami! And Enslaved!"
  • kennytheinsane - October 14, 2010 4:39 a.m.

I think it's being overlooked that people still buy games after the initial release. I even prefer to wait on buying most games until the cost goes down. (Although I've about given up on Twilight Princess, that thing is still going for full price!)
  • ShaneCedt - October 14, 2010 4:20 a.m.

I think Vanquish will do well. Glad to see Medal of Honor fail. I hate those shitty games.
  • Mamudo - October 14, 2010 4:18 a.m.

Only game on this list I want is Enslaved.
  • PaperLampHoles - October 14, 2010 4:13 a.m.

It's a shame, but it's bound to happen. I plan to take advantage of this and get all these games when there 30$ in the next couple months
  • frozenghost - October 14, 2010 4:02 a.m.

Xboxwarrior Right, Xbox exclusives never tank, just ask Alan Wake and Crackdown 2 LOL. or Metro 2033
  • Crabhand - October 14, 2010 3:59 a.m.

Well, of that list... I'm getting Enslaved and probably Van-queesh (after I give the demo a shot). I was a bit excited for MoH when it was announced, but I've really grown tired of all of these gritty brown shooters, so I'll be sticking with the vibrant Halo Reach for now. And you can't just shit on my dick because I'm a huge Rock Band and Fable fanboy. Power Gig feels reminiscent of Rock Revolution (remember THAT drum controller?) and I've never even heard of Gothic. If it wants to be like Elder Scrolls, that's great, but I don't see the same quirky charm that Fable has. And finally, I have no excuse for Lufia. Never heard of it before this article and Super Scribblenauts is super amazing.
  • Zepaw - October 14, 2010 3:55 a.m.

I mean to say I already have F:NV preordered. Amazon is pulling me in with those darn $10 off the next purchase. I would probably jump on board with a Fable 3 preorder as well but I cannot be sure I can wing it. I plan to sell F:NV used after I beat it but I doubt I will blow through it before a week passes. I blew through Fallout 3 too fast and regret not enjoying my first play through more. Not making that mistake again. I would love to support all these fantastic looking games, but I can only buy a few games a year so those smaller, but still brite, gems like Enslaved I only rent.
  • Zepaw - October 14, 2010 3:49 a.m.

Fable 3 is day 1 purchase for me if I have the cash after a day 1 buy of F:NV. Already have F:NV. I got nothing but love for a game striving to be elder scrolls so although I had not heard of it before now I will keep it on my radar.