Topics

What we want

• Eternalenki - October 31, 2012 3:02 p.m.

so what I'm basically getting from this is do what you did with RE2, but make it more RE2 than RE2 was
  • Zeos - October 31, 2012 3:16 p.m.

Or maybe they should just go through with it and REmake RE2.....like now. There is a petition out there for it, everybody sign it now!
  • Zeos - October 31, 2012 1:07 p.m.

I agree pretty much with every point, but that does not mean I didn't love RE6 (hell, I'm still playing it and I got it on it's launch) I guess I was able to look past the over-the-top aspects and the annoying aspects (all pretty much listed in this article.)
  • gilgamesh310 - October 31, 2012 12:51 p.m.

The franchise should die at this stage. It's just stupid to run it into the ground any more.
  • talleyXIV - October 31, 2012 12:24 p.m.

Make it not suck.
  • ColtPersonality - November 1, 2012 9:46 a.m.

wow! such great input!
  • Godzillarex - October 31, 2012 12:12 p.m.

You know what? I wouldn't mind another reboot. You're right. The characters we grew to know and love are now all super heroes. It be great to scale things down again, but with the revamped controls. Although, Resident Evil 1 would need quite a bit of streamlining work. I don't think finding different cranks and crests would jive with this gaming generation.
  • masterGG - October 31, 2012 11:46 a.m.

They did a good job with RE Revelations. I would like another game like that.
  • codystovall - October 31, 2012 11:19 a.m.

How about your just an ordinary citizen in the next one, yknow someone who doesnt look at all this madness like its normal. Make a subtle start and then escalate. Make a cool eerie environment like the mansion(re1) and the woods(re4).
  • db1331 - October 31, 2012 10:48 a.m.

Do another REmake like they did on the Gamecube, but for RE2. That's it, and that's all.
  • DictatorStan - October 31, 2012 1:29 p.m.

Great idea this. I loved he hell out of the REmake, but the sad thing is that developers wouldn't think new fans would hop on board due to the "old" and "too slow paced" game play. Which really is very disappointing to me.
  • bass88 - October 31, 2012 10:32 a.m.

Quality?
  • runner - October 31, 2012 10:26 a.m.

No matter what everybody says about the game, as long as it's sales like this, I don't think they are gonna listen. Just like Michael Bay's movies, no matter how awful it is, as long as it make tons of money, they will still keep pumping it out.