Topics

What we want

• EmilyGracee - November 20, 2012 12:39 p.m.

I hope that they bring back Jake and Sherry together :)
  • leonscott246 - November 17, 2012 8:17 p.m.

I like all the things in re6 and all the characters... I like he co-op the plot the scenes... The thing that I don't just want is the weapons and the inventory... Make more weapons and make a special settings that can allow other characters use the weapons of other characters and special settings for unlimited space for the inventory... that's all i don't want and I like the rest.
  • leonscott246 - November 17, 2012 8:34 p.m.

I almost forgot... The infinite ammo mode sucks too make it like in re5 no reloading but in re6 even if it is infinite ammo you still need to reload that sucks I want for infinite ammo is no reloading no no need for ammos.
  • Chang500000 - November 13, 2012 8:21 a.m.

Ok, i dotn think im one of "them" who wants capcom to reboot everything. The made a good progress so far. I want them to continue on what they are doing, because sof ar they havent dissapoint me. Yeah the game is losing the"fear" but thats was to be expected from the beginning. If you all know, a virus was created to cause some terrorism. But the plan , went wrong after it was release in the mansion for good reasons. "Revenge." But the main purpose why the virus was created was for the benefit of somebody. One way or another this virus was going to lead to terrorism, and things were going to change. For example RE 2, when Dr Birkin evolve the virus and call it "G." I knew from that moment that the virus was losing the flavor an evolving into a new hit.A "New Flavor." So, like i said before, looking into the future, like you are suggesting give up the ideas in BOWs((and i DO miss the TYRANTS -.- but oh well)), you also have to keep in mind that resident evil has evolve, things NEVER stay the same and thats how life is. The game has evolve, guys im sorry to all those Resident Evil fans that want to bring the past to this new hit, but Resident evil is moving on. If its scary or not, the franchise is no longer in the same level, it has level up. Terrorist finally got their hands on the new virus or parasite, even tho i think is mixed. The C-virus, i believe is all mixed up. So, the only thing i have to say is capcom keep doing what youre doing because so far you guys have an awesome view and i can tell you. Like you have some haters, hopers and people who want to add thing. You guys also have loyals like me, that love the work you guys been doing until today. So, here is teh typing of a true fan :D
  • Chang500000 - November 13, 2012 7:56 a.m.

scratch that, leon is an agent, he do his task solo, in this occassion the story fit perfectly adding helena. it explains many things even how the virus infiltrate and reach the president. Now, for the zombie part....i thing that has to go. Like you say before,we are looking to teh future, not the past. What capcom did with RE 6 withy the zombies was just a small remind on how things went down in the first 3 games, but this zombies were somehow different then the traditinal zombies and thats!!!! what makes them a "New Flavor." Now, for RE 7 if capcom can add zombies to their ideas, that will be GREAT, but please DO NOT bring the same old undead. How about zombies that can run or something new? If we are looking tot he future, you have to put down your ideas from the past, if you want them to stop with the BOWs, then the old type of zombies has to go.
  • Chang500000 - November 13, 2012 7:48 a.m.

I enjoy reading this article until i reach the point where teh reviewer comments about the solo campaign? and stripping the powers from the main characters? well some , that is. I think, yes there should be some solo campaigns, but it only depends on the characters that are meant to have a solo campaign. For example the only solo campaign in RE 6 was Adas. Thats because she never works with anyone. Leon, Chris, jill and other work with partners. Thats their role. Chris leads BSAA, of course!! he has to have a partner. Leon works with agents, he is also an excuse, as well for jill, rebecca, Barry and others. Who will be facing parasites or infected alone, in the view of the main characters. Who will throw him or herself against parasites inr eality? So, i think capcom is also viewing whats happening through the characters expectation. Who knows? maybe im wrong or not. Now, for the part that you and some other people want to strip the abilities of the character? I dont think that will work. Sherry, steve and Jake have an excuse to have abilities, you cant just take away that from them. The G-virus is adapted to sherrry, is like her life force, jake has the antibodies, something he got from Albert Wesker, i imagine and steve was infected with the Veronica virus by force, so i dont think just inventing a story on how they dont have it anymore, will benefit the story. besides you have all other characters that dont rely with that gift, like the the first and second main ones.
  • warm69blue - November 11, 2012 7:42 a.m.

from what I have seen since 1998 in this game that worth to be in the next genaration console is the following resident evil 2: scenario-puzzles, characters development in scenario, the music, atmosphere sounds of wind, sound of zompies outiside, sound of crows. dogs crows massive attack from nowere. danger status of health- walking very slow. no guns in a part of the game with dogs fast attacks. resident evil 5 : mercenaries, graphics, inventory system, controls, dying system and could be better if combined with re 6 solo rescue resident evil 6 new moves but graphics from 5
  • athanv - November 11, 2012 3:20 a.m.

Rebecca Chambers,Barry Burton and Jill Valentine
  • Vincent Wolf - November 5, 2012 11:13 p.m.

What I, as a huge fan of original games who played them all back in their time, and as a huge hater of everything RE4 and afterwards, I want: 1: Original slow zombies. 2: Complete removal of any kind of parasites. 3: Removal of all overly big bosses that look like I don't even know what, well, look at any boss from RE5 as a perfect example of how NOT to do a RE game. 4: No Chris or Leon. ENOUGH. 5: Bring back REAL Wesker (at least try to make him playable). 6: Jill main heroine again, preferably only her alone. 7: Survival horror, not action. 8: No superpowers for main heroes. 9: Single player focused, co op is just an option, not a main feauture. 10: Maximum 2 compaigns. In short, just remake/reboot the damn thing. Properly.
  • vladi-rodas - November 10, 2012 6:51 p.m.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS just bring back Jill! with Claire on it! and theres your 2 campaigns!
  • gogo110 - November 1, 2012 10:27 a.m.

h t t p : / / l i k e s u r p r i s e . c o m if you like to order anything you like. More details, please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity; Service is our Lift. enjoy yourself. thank you!!
  • nintendo365 - November 1, 2012 10:02 a.m.

All I want in the next one is Claire Redfield WHERE THE FUCK IS CLAIRE???
  • KA87 - November 1, 2012 7:24 a.m.

I would like to see more puzzles in the future. The puzzles from Ada's section were fun, but I would have liked to have seen more of them. I would also like to see a villian or nemisis that you turly hate. They were okay in 6 (and the voice acting was an improvement to Irving), but it kind of felt like "Oh, it's the D-bag Simmins again." Also, my money is on Piers being the villain in 7 or 8 and the champign will feature Leon and Ada as a team (they are like 35 now so if they don't hook up soon they might be beating zombies with a walker and a cane when they do). Oh and speaking of characters like Sheva and Ashley, What happened to Jill? You spend a lot of time in 5 saving her and then zero. Chris does not even bring her up.
  • DeathbyFira - November 1, 2012 12:55 a.m.

Bring back Billy that's all i want lol
  • 7-D - October 31, 2012 10:45 p.m.

I think they should go with a cel-shaded look. Also I think the game should just be purely QTEs
  • Viron - October 31, 2012 6:02 p.m.

I liked the RE5 and RE6. Why because I could play them with friends. The rest of them were just ok, but as soon as me and a friend start laughing at the silliness it becomes greater than any gritty, jump-scare fest with some convoluted plot about a pharmaceutical company making zombies, SOMETHING THAT WOULD OBVIOUSLY WORK FOR EVERY PARTY INVOLVED. All I hear is "go back", I say: move forward, deeper into the crazy. MUCH DEEPER. That being said RE5 had more game breaking craziness that was removed in RE6 for some dumb ass reason.
  • mentalityljs - October 31, 2012 4:55 p.m.

Steer away from the Hollywood formula, Capcom. Have you not noticed how convoluted and rediculously aweful the RE movies have become? Get away from all the action BS and isolate me in zombie-ridden darkness already for goodness sake!!!
  • Chappy87 - October 31, 2012 4:14 p.m.

I'm all for the REmake of RE2. Apart from graphically though, don't change a thing! RE2 is still a fantastic game, just hard to play through having to stare at the blocky graphics! Anyway, RE7. It should be the game RE4 should have been- all the protaganists of the first three coming together and taking out Umbrella once and for all. Imagine it- the story of Chris, Leon, Jill & Claire, with support from Barry and Carlos, infiltrating Umbrella headquarters for one last showdown with Wesker. A final chapter to the whole saga. Remember the little stories you unlocked at the end of RE3? I got the impression that they were little preludes to the next game but nothing ever came of it. Instead, we've got this overlong, over complicated mess of a story where nothing has really been resolved and things have gotten a bit ridiculous. Tyrant, Nemesis, Mr X, William Birkin's transformed state- they were believable as mutations. Wesker in RE5 and things like the giant fly in 6- they've mutated from one single person? Pfft. And don't get me started on what happened with Jill! Come on Capcom, there's nothing wrong with bringing things to an end!
  • DEDBURDYgames - October 31, 2012 3:59 p.m.

Although it saddens me to learn of Cliff Blezinskis departure from EPIC games, I think the Resident Evil franchise would benefit greatly from adding Cliff to the team. If he does, I am eager to see the outcome.
  • Eternalenki - October 31, 2012 3:02 p.m.

so what I'm basically getting from this is do what you did with RE2, but make it more RE2 than RE2 was