Topics

Capcom

• somerandomchap - July 28, 2011 2:48 a.m.

HD? It looks identical.
  • Redeater - July 28, 2011 2:47 a.m.

It always bothered me that I never finished Code Veronica on the Dreamcast.......after seeing the video I really don't have any desire to finish it. Every Resident Evil before 4 just seems to have aged like shit
  • rndmnss470 - July 28, 2011 2:09 a.m.

I regret to say that I haven't played RE4 yet but it looks like I finally will. Thanks for the heads up.
  • IAmJohnGalt - July 28, 2011 1:22 a.m.

Looks like ill be picking this up in a few weeks
  • KielbasaNinja - July 28, 2011 1:18 a.m.

I know I'm gonna catch a lot of heat for this, but I actually have a strong nostalgic attachment to Code Veronica. Granted, I haven't played it since it first came out, but unless the remake completely disappoints, it will remain my second fave RE (behind RE4, of course). So, I will most certainly be dumping $20 into both titles. I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to hold off on RE4 until after CV comes out, in case CV turns out to be absolute shit. Playing RE4 again can wash the taste of almost any bad game out of my mouth.
  • Nano1124 - July 28, 2011 1:13 a.m.

Wow RE4 again... for the 4th time. I will gladly buy it for $20.
  • aequitas13 - July 28, 2011 1:05 a.m.

Yikes... I was actually kind of excited for the HD remake of Code Veronica, but the screens and video don't look much better than the Dreamcast version. I was hoping for something more along the lines of the upgrade from the Playstation RE1 to the Gamecube remaster of RE1. That was night and day... this 'new' Code Veronica nearly looks like a straight port here. Sad news.
  • locaos - July 28, 2011 12:59 a.m.

RE4 is amazing but i rather plug in my GameCube if i ever decide to play it again.
  • JayQ - July 28, 2011 12:56 a.m.

I will happily buy the RE4 physical copy for $20.
  • Clovin64 - July 28, 2011 12:55 a.m.

Ada in glorious HD? I'll have some of that!
  • DevonOO7 - July 28, 2011 12:52 a.m.

I will gladly buy RE4 for a third time.
  • Lemons - July 28, 2011 12:52 a.m.

Hmm. Will have to play the game to really see if the price is justified. That being said, I am a huge fan of RE4 and have never played Veronica so as far as 4 goes if its slightly better than the Wii version that had came out graphics wise I'm in, 20 bucks isn't too bad. Veronica too maybe, MAYBE....heh. I am hugely disappointed they didn't really add any content to it besides achievements on the 360 but am not too surprised about it. After all, Capcom right?
  • batmanboy11 - July 28, 2011 12:50 a.m.

I'll definitely buy $20 for RE4 (again), probably on the disc. As for Code Veronica... I've never played it, but I might buy it just 'cause.
  • Errrrbo - July 28, 2011 12:45 a.m.

Twenty bucks is reasonable.