• jimsondanet - October 23, 2008 11:27 a.m.

sage62 unless youv actually played those games in which case youd better understand the logistics ie golf!!! boring as hell till you play it, suck and then slice it like a mothereffer an then its whoop whoop! but any way these games made it through dev for those hits of achievement but they still suck!!!
  • AyJay - October 23, 2008 6:49 a.m.

excite truck was a good truck driving game
  • Romination - October 23, 2008 3:21 a.m.

I dunno,benjitenji, poopin was one of the more useful activities of No More Heroes
  • Ravenbom - October 22, 2008 11:39 p.m.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the big N, so this is not a complaint against the Wii, just all the crap shovelware. I predict that there's going to be a Miami Ink (maybe titled, Miami Wii-nk)third party game where you get to use iffy Wii mote controls to make tattoos to satisfy your customers vague descriptions of what they want. Which actually makes me wonder, why hasn't Nintendo revived Mario Paint for the Wii? Surely it could only improve from the original, plus make them as much money as Wii Music (which I'm also not endorsing, just speculating that it's going to sell well despite universal crap reviews) is going to make them. I'm guessing anduin1, you meant, "those games *make* farming not look lame"
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - October 22, 2008 11:03 p.m.

Not only have I heard of Harvest Moon, I've played it. Not sure what you mean by "those games farming not look lame."
  • anduin1 - October 22, 2008 10:57 p.m.

yo gardening games, havent you heard of harvest moon, those games farming not look lame
  • Gamer231 - October 22, 2008 8:50 p.m.

Guys, it's not April Fool's yet. Don't feed me any of that "There was a lawn-mowing video game" crap and expect me to believe it. ... ... ... Are you serious? *facepalm*