Topics

RadioRadar

• Unoriginal - September 5, 2012 6:49 p.m.

The 2001 Justice League could make a bad ass game. I know it's kind of cheating seeing as how Justice League is a comic and all but whatever. I wouldn't want a Ultimate Alliance style game but rather a game that had you change beetween playing the 7 main heroes of the show each with their own playstyle. Similar to how the new Transformers game changes beetween different transformers with levels tailored to each transformers abilities. Batman levels could be like the Arkham games, don't change what isn't broke, Green Lantern would play like a more action packed Scribblenaughts, Superman kinda like Ace Combat and so on.
  • Polarzombies - September 5, 2012 5:45 p.m.

I would turn Kim Possible into a game. It would give you the ability to either play as Ron or Kim and it would play like splinter- cell but instead of being a linear story and being directed to your next set-piece, you instead have the ability to to choose the locations of your next mission, that way you have a choice on which missions you want to go on. In addition to being a stealth game it could also be a dating sim where you have the ability to go on dates with multiple people and manage your relationship status. I would also turn High School of the Dead into a game. It would play as a zombie survival game except unlike ,Day z, it would a more arcade like game-style, so that way you would still have deal with resource management, hunger, and injuries but it would be modified so that the factors are less realistic pertaining to hunger and injuries so that the gameplay still attracts hardcore Day Z players but doesn't scare away potential new players meaning that it would also be multiplayer and allow people to use a character from the show or create their own to use as their avatar. Also, the game would have a cartoonish realistic art style that coincides with the art style of the show while also going with its somewhat arcade like game-style. The setting of the game would be in Japan because of the location of where the show takes place, but it would also allow people to explore Japan in an open-world setting which is something that hasn't been done in current games of this generation. (xbox 360)
  • Polarzombies - September 5, 2012 5:43 p.m.

• n00b - September 5, 2012 5:22 p.m.

Make Ace Combat Assault Horizon except with Swat Cats.
  • codystovall - September 5, 2012 5:02 p.m.

Invader Zim! It would be great. Play like destroy all humans.
  • cokelogic - September 6, 2012 1:11 p.m.

This is EXACTLY what I came here to write. Invader Zim, and the closest existing game we have is Destroy All Humans. I AM ZIM!
  • superdude22 - September 5, 2012 4:50 p.m.

Well, I haven't been here in a long time. But yeah, I was gonna say Mickey Mouse, but Epic Mickey already happened and its getting a sequel. So I'm going to resort to my backup, DARKWING DUCK. So I pretty much want batman arkham city, but with ducks and other anthropomorphic animals(wasn't this in another top 7?) And if I can't have that, a survival horror game with Courage the Cowardly Dog. I have a long ass list but I can only post so many...
  • EDfromRED - September 5, 2012 4:37 p.m.

Well seeing we've had a fantastic video game iteration of Batman already, I'd love to see a game based on the Superman: The Animated Series cartoon. I know a PS2 game was released based on this version, but I think today's machines could knock it out of the park, if it was given the talents and vision of the creators of the series, and proper developer resources. That Superman cartoon was my favourite rendition so far of the Man of Steel's story and world.
  • obviouslyadouche - September 5, 2012 4:31 p.m.

Avatar legends of korra or just the last airbender. The universe is so well realized and fleshed out and it would work pretty well as a rpg.
  • andrew2696 - September 5, 2012 4:29 p.m.

The Legend of Korra. I know The Last Airbender has had some games but I think The Legend of Korra has some great architectural design that would make for some amazing game environments. And some fun technology.
  • ObliqueZombie - September 6, 2012 7:18 a.m.

I've been pining for a LoK or LAB game for years, ever since the first airing of LAB. But we keep getting crap. :(
  • DaveGoose - September 5, 2012 4:26 p.m.

The Smoggies, look that shit up if you don't know (Known in America as "Stop The Smoggies") Basically the premise is a ship full of assholes try's to do something vaguely related to natural resources and/or destroying the damn environment. Look all that you need to know is you could make it a tower defense game and you have to stop the fucking Smoggies from doing whatever nefarious oil spilling bullshit they are up to. Just send me the 360 copy of Transformers.
  • lilspooky - September 5, 2012 3:28 p.m.

Rdar is GO!
  • JMarsella09 - September 5, 2012 3:21 p.m.

Alright, anyone remember Code Lyoko, kinda niche series from like 2004. It was pretty awesome, and should work considering lots of it is set in a virtual world. The games that did appear though... Sucked... SO! with the series coming back for a new season I think they should actually make a good game. Maybe they could make it a bit of a mystery. Instead of just focusing on the Lyoko world they could have some the real world be a visual novel of sorts, with puzzles and choices, and then Lyoko being action oriented.... It just occurred to me that 99% the people have no idea what I'm going on about and really don't care... I'll be quiet now....
  • J-Fid - September 5, 2012 4:45 p.m.

I loved Code Lyoko! I did not know that the series was being revived. Good post and thank you for the information.
  • n00b - September 5, 2012 2:34 p.m.

talk erm radio radar is go
  • SunniDee - September 5, 2012 2:26 p.m.

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. not an ios game but a real full fledged game aimed towards the bronies because i would buy multiple copies of that. The game i would picture it would be an RPG with the goal of stopping a team up of Discord, Trixie, and Chrysalis who are attempting to take over Equestria with the Mane6 as playable characters and each character having unique powers and abilities each suited towards there personalites, race, etc.
  • JMarsella09 - September 5, 2012 3:05 p.m.

There is a fan fighting game in the works. Seems pretty legit
  • SunniDee - September 7, 2012 3:12 p.m.

i am fully aware and it is pretty legit too even getting livestreamed at EVO 2012. I just like RPG's more
  • SunniDee - September 6, 2012 2:36 p.m.

i would also like the ps3 version