• SpadesSlick - March 29, 2014 3:04 p.m.

I'm really going to miss Greg, this sucks. Wish you the best mate.
  • winner2 - March 29, 2014 11:16 a.m.

Oh and wtf is up with GR's people leaving one after the other? I bet Anthony will be next, it's definitely related to time spent working there.
  • Sinosaur - March 29, 2014 9:59 a.m.

Tom Nook puts on the face of a greedy capitalist, but he's actually using his shady business practices to obtain goods for the less fortunate. He takes relatively worthless goods (bells) and convinces a bunch of people so well off that they never actually have to do anything besides sit around all day that these are money. He then tricks them into completing tasks for him where they collect food (fish, fruits... bugs) and various other goods to send to people in the real world with genuine needs. All using a few crates worth of bells he picked out of the trash behind an arts and crafts store.
  • EAC73 - March 29, 2014 7:17 a.m.

I minor correction, Lucas mentioned the pokemon episode that caused seizures, and said it was electrodes who caused it, when actually it was Team Rocket shooting a missile at ash and the gang riding on a porygon. For the QOTW, I'll have to say the champion of every entry is secretly behind all the pokemon criminal activity. They gained the power of becoming champion for a reason, they stole the pokemon they use. Also, when the champion usually thanks you for defeating what ever game's pokemon criminal organization, they are actually thanking you for taking out a competitor in pokemon trafficking. We will miss you Greg, you were a great community manager, and I'll be on the look out for Alone in the Shark.
  • AngelsandDemons1 - March 29, 2014 7:01 a.m.

Somehow I think the VR efforts are already dated....we have seen the world of VR at its pinnacle in the Matrix films and living dreams in Total Recall; I believe wearing goggles and walking on omni-treadmills aren't worth the investment. This technology as it pertains to travel and educational software might be a more worthy venture, but the impracticality of the apparatus and the type of game experiences that hardcore gamers, the fan base which sustains the industry, demand will make this a dead peripheral on arrival.
  • punishment - March 28, 2014 11:50 p.m.

Guybrush Threepwood is a chronic horder. This may seem like a dark secret to him, but anyone that's played his game, they know. p.s. Hate to see Greg leave. Will be missed.
  • rainn'sgaydar - March 28, 2014 11:12 p.m.

Princess Peach has to be hiding tons of secrets. No one gets kidnapped with the regularity that she does without having some ulterior motive(s). Is the kidnapping a turn on for her? Is she Bowser Jr.'s mom? Maybe it's just a bondage thing? I think this has gotten weird. Does she have a spiked shell dinosaur fetish? Is that taking it too far? Is it just me or is it moist in here? Okay, too far, but don't blame me, they're Peach's secrets.
  • g1rldraco7 - March 28, 2014 11:06 p.m.

Tingle from The Legend of Zelda, i mean he just has this crrepy vibe coming off him and he was definitely a pedophile. I mean why else was he locked in the jail on Windfall Island in Wind Waker. Greg said that when he and Lorenzo streamed Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD and and and I'm sorry i can't take it!!! Why did Greg leave GR, WHY!!!!!! XO
  • codystovall - March 28, 2014 10:16 p.m.

Soylent green is pikmin! Soylent green is pikmin!
  • archnite - March 28, 2014 9:55 p.m.

Thomas Alone was a circle the whole time.
  • supergiraffe - March 28, 2014 9:41 p.m.

Joel from Last of Us is secretly a zombie. I'll miss ya Greg, you were super rad.
  • TheGooseinator - March 28, 2014 9:19 p.m.

QOTW: Despite his tough exterior, Duke Nukem actually owns 41 kittens, enjoys croquet, and does yoga to Olivia Newton-John albums on a daily basis. His douchebag persona took shape after he cried in a public showing of The Notebook. He was ostracized by all of his friends, and after listening to his custom Kelly Clarkson and Christina Aguilera mashup playlist for three hours straight, he emerged as we know him today, thinking it was the only way to maintain his dignity. Hopefully one day, he will find the strength to show his true self once more.
  • universaltofu - March 28, 2014 6:35 p.m.

QOTW : Mario, he needs to compensate for his ongoing struggles with impotence. Anytime there's a lull in the conversation, he's like 'you wanna race, you wanna play tennis, come on chump, let's do this!'
  • universaltofu - March 28, 2014 6:36 p.m.

Also salutations to Greg, much love.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - March 28, 2014 6:26 p.m.

I think Black Flag's Mary Read might actually really be a man. A man with a beautiful face.
  • TaserLime - March 28, 2014 6:06 p.m.

I think the line piece from Tetris is hiding a secret. I think that secret is that he isn't really straight....as in he's gay. That's just my two cents. #Sirtet
  • EAC73 - March 29, 2014 7:19 a.m.

For a couple weeks I thought you gave up on giving Tetris as your answer, but glad to see you still at it.
  • TaserLime - March 29, 2014 12:38 p.m.

I was too busy playing Tetris to comment, sorry.
  • Cyberninja - March 28, 2014 5:56 p.m.

Crono from Crono Trigger, he pretends that he is a mute but he speaks in one of the endings, giving himself away. I don't know why he keeps the fact that he can talk a secret but its his secret none the less.
  • Cyberninja - March 28, 2014 6:52 p.m.

I'm going to miss Greg